FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 824

tuma_news:
Did you hit the lock?
I was just hurrying.)

tuma_news:

But what if I have a signal now and need to open... I'll just write here, then you'll see.

This is the time.

Yes, I have the same question. I always open with my hands when the market is running. I have not put any pending orders yet.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Great entry was on the pound from vert down. And I caught it, I'd always be so lucky. Everything else is rubbish.
What do you mean, a great entry off the vert? On a sell or something?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Great entry was on the pound from vert down. And I caught it always would have been so fortunate!!! everything else is rubbish

The rest is like this.

mmmoguschiy-new:

I did things differently. Picked it up at the very bottom. He's gone up for now. I don't know if it's coming back. We'll have to wait for confirmation.
After all, the Brit is not some toilet paper. By separating from the EU, Britain gets control of its economy in its own hands. In the medium and long term this is good for Britain. Brussels will no longer dictate its terms to London. So the Briton has to be bought out.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
I did things differently. Picked it up at the very bottom. He's gone up for now. I don't know if it's coming back. We'll have to wait for confirmation.
He will.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
What do you mean, a different entrance from the top? Is it for sale or something?

max325:
It will come back.
I hope it doesn't. And if it does, it won't go far down. Without Brussels, Britain will quickly gain momentum. There are hard working people in the country.
Britain's data has already come out better than expected. Next week there is a package of macro statistics.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
I hope that does not happen. And if it does, it won't go far down. Without Brussels, Britain will pick up quickly. There are hard working people in the country.
Britain's data has already come out better than expected. There's also a package of macro statistics next week.
OK. What are you talking about: The pound?

new-rena:
OK. What do you mean, the pound?
Yes. GBP/USD. It's looking attractive.