FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 764

new-rena:

Who's to say it's a pusher?

that's not the point.

You mean Thailand?

Throw me a phone number, just in case, but not this time.

I'll let you know when he calls again... but there's a flight from Moscow...

And if you're thinking about it, let me know in advance. These freebies often shoot out...

Roman Busarov:
When he calls again I'll write what's available... but there's a flight from Moscow...
I don't want to be from Kiev.)

Roman Busarov:

and if you think of it, let me know... these freebies often go off...

okeydokey

Bicus:

Read up on how the swap is formed at your leisure, though. So as not to write any more nonsense.

It is easier for him to observe for a year or two and not understand shit than to read for 5 minutes )))))))))))) although it seems that even reading will not help, and unfortunately the clinic too ))))))))))))

Dimmerd:
It's easier for him to watch for a year or two and not understand shit than to read for 5 minutes )))))))))))) although it looks like reading won't help either, and unfortunately the clinic too))))))))))))

You've leaked, what's the matter with you?

I'm gonna make a laughingstock out of you, the very...

put your shit away.

new-rena:

You're all so smart you can draw conclusions...

Don't even talk about Dimmed... Did not have time to learn what it means to buy and what it means to sell and tries to tell me something, oh man, I'm out))))

Okay, there's nothing to talk about with woodpeckers.

O great predictor of swap price direction, enlighten us darkies in the mystery that I spent a whole year studying)))))))))))))))))RJUNIMAGGGUUUU))))))))))))))))) thanks for having you, otherwise it would have been boring))))))))))))))))))

Dimmerd:
oh great predictor of swap price direction, enlighten us darkies in the mystery that I spent a whole year studying)))))))))))))))))RJUNIMAGGUGUUUU))))))))))))))))) thanks for having you, otherwise it would have been boring))))))))))))))))))

ok....

swap formula, please.

though how would you know, you're a horse on a farm.

new-rena:
All right. Give me the formula to calculate the swap.
So I'm asking you, where did I get the formula if you're still "pussies to make conclusions"? We came to learn from you, and you're asking us...

new-rena:

ok....

swap formula, please.

how would you know, you're a horse on the farm.

You think you can make fun of me with insults? Like a little boy...

Dimmerd:
You think you can make a laughing stock out of me with insults? Like a little boy...

If you don't know anything about it, then why are you writing all this crap?

he's laughing... This is the 5th order you've opened in your life and spread your wings...

and tell us how you bought a rouble and told us you were selling, because you thought so yourself?

go to the hospital - get well.

Here, remember (Buy - buy, Sell - sell)))))

When you sell, you wait for the price to fall and when you buy, you wait for the price to rise)))

Got it????

If you open buy, and the price goes down, then you'll be in the red, which is exactly what happened to YOU.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences 2016

new-rena, 2016.08.15 11:17

Well how else can I explain it to you???

I told you - are you holding a buy? If so, not jealous....

Told you it would fall.

And look what a nice GEP down.