FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 763

sterva:
Was there water in it? Did they drain it?

yeah =) 6 cubes =)... I got my lawn watered =)

new-rena:
you have to sign these days... It never happens...

there are two little holes there=) they are in such a tricky place that it's impossible to plug. but the water comes out of them very slowly. one cc of marking per week=)

so it won't be a problem to identify it...

although... but anyway, i know all the builders there that work on all the nearby arrays... i'll charge them a ride to see who has one=)) fun if we find one =)

but now there's a reason to build a bigger one =) the kids are growing up =)

new-rena:

I told Strange the other day about puts and calls, as if it were a hobby for him.

I'll show you when I get confirmation.

The point is that the price slowly, but mostly goes in one direction.

Respectively, we will get a 100% confirmation of this from the CME reports.

All is well, but!

A U-TURN!

That's what's dangerous.

Therefore, it is possible that the bikes may hang on the hawks and the sells may hang on the breaks.

so don't go long on hai's =)

Roman Busarov:
so don't go long in the jaiIs =)

I mean, trust, but check somewhere else.)

found a date?

I see you don't have a problem with who you're going with, kids and all...

Why don't you cheer up?

new-rena:

I mean, trust, but check somewhere else.)

You got a date?

I see you don't have a problem with who you're going with, kids and all...

darling, I already have a granddaughter =)))

Roman Busarov:
darling, I already have a granddaughter =)))

all the more))

you're just saying that to make a good point, aren't you?

new-rena:

all the more so))

Did you just say that to make a good point?

Well, I got a call and offered (if you mean Thai), I can't go myself... I have a lot to do. I thought someone would be interested in a trip for almost nothing.

Going out on deck in the morning, scratching my balls in my multi thousand pound knickers you won't let me.

I see the boat's gone. Abram's got one, too.

and the gardener's gone missing. Took the girls along with him, the bastard.

Going on a cruise with them just warmed up. Also, Spongy Bobka called about a job she liked.

Roman Busarov:
I got a call and an offer (if you mean Thailand), I can't go myself... I have a lot of things to do. I thought someone would be interested in a trip for next to nothing.

I see...

You should have said so - I'm selling the trip, as I can't master it myself) it costs so much, I'll give it away for so much

I thought you were just bored of going alone)

Yeah, I looked at the prices. It's 3 times more expensive here, if you mean in rubles and Thailand.

new-rena:

I see...

You should have said so - I'm selling the trip, as I can't master it myself) it costs so much, I'll give it away for so much

I thought you were just bored of going alone)

I'm not a salesman.)

If you'd have given me your phone number you could have decided on your own without a middleman.) I just have a couple of good friends in the tour business=)

Last year at this time in Turkey for three in the 5 * for 44k rubles for 10 nights fly =)

I like velvet season.

Roman Busarov:

I'm not a salesman =)

I'd give you my contact number and we'd decide on our own without a middleman=) I just have a couple of good friends in the travel business =)

Last year at this time in Turkey for three in 5 * for 44k rubles for 10 nights =)

because I like velvet season...

who says he's a salesman?

That's not the point.

Thailand you mean?

Just in case, throw me a phone number, but not this time, thanks in advance.