FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 747

Roman Busarov:

I usually have all orders closed by Friday, the intro week=)

You don't have to keep staring at the monitor, set SL and TP and go about your life =)))))

The boundaries (all) of the green with what you get.

Roman Busarov:

Right, now it is near 3200, and earlier it was floating near 2900, with the current crisis situation, with the collapse of privatization our guys are trying to keep it at least below 3100 and it does not always happen, so the oil rush helps so far, but now oil may go down, everything is tight in the country and they may keep the ruble till the elections, and then the grass cannot grow, the authorities like cheap ruble, they do not care about people so. I was expecting the elections, I made a picture here and expected oil to go down by 17.08 but I was wrong for three days, downward movement has begun and let's see what will happen next.

azfaraon:
And why are you shoving this at me? What's wrong with it?

sterva:
Write it down for yourself. Leave a note on how long to wait. So for 5-50 years.) Swap will eat up the entire depot.)))
Fool, what swap, inflation will eat your money.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
And really - what kind of swap can there be in a bag under the bed?
Of course what - the husband will find it there and that's all the swap and all the inflation ))))

Wednesday, 24 August 2016
All dayCelebrationUkraine - Independence Day

Whatever is going on in politics between Ukraine and Russia and so on....

After all, I am from the USSR as well.

Happy Holidays!

new-rena:
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
All dayCelebrationUkraine - Independence Day

Ukraine independent from the people of Ukraine HURRAH!!! HRA!!! HOORAY!!!

When we were together, then the world depended on us and now...

Dimmerd:

Ukraine independent from the people of Ukraine HRAVE!!! HRA!!! HOORAY!!!

When we were together, then the world depended on us and now...

And now the States are in charge:

https://ria.ru/world/20160824/1475106894.html

Байден требовал у Порошенко уволить генпрокурора, угрожая не дать займ
Байден требовал у Порошенко уволить генпрокурора, угрожая не дать займ
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 24 авг — РИА Новости. Вице-президент США Джозеф Байден требовал у президента Украины Петра Порошенко уволить генпрокурора страны Виктора Шокина, угрожая в противном случае отозвать займ Киеву в миллиард долларов, пишет издание Atlantic. "Петро, вы не получите свой миллиард долларов. Хорошо, вы можете оставить (генерального) прокурора...