FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 746

azfaraon:
And you forgot how a barrel is counted, I think its price was 3600. And if one considers that the average price is 30-35 per barrel, then it will be 100-110 and the price will be set to cover the holes.

sterva:
what is the meaning of this picture?

and look at the way he goes on the greens=)

the way, tuesday is not a trading day =) he likes to bail out and create debts (all 4 pairs) =)

it's more of an intro-week, intraday. for the long term will also work, but you need more =). but the entry points are ideal with a drawdown on the FP size)

At least Myth told me. I thought I was going to say nothing... Let them think now, without any predictions or hints as to what to do on Wednesday.

Roman Busarov:

and look at the way he goes on the greens=)

by the way, tuesday is not a trading day according to the system=) he really likes to fly out on those days and hang back debts (on all 4 pairs) =)

The greens just don't raise any questions, it's the borderlands that are confusing. What to do and where to run).

sterva:
I have no doubts about the green ones, however, they confuse me with border territories. I have no idea what to do and where to go.)

I enter from green borders with stop FP +5-7 pips. this is if there is no debt and intraday trading. with a lot up to 100% more medium-term.

i got a lot of trading variations... the main thing is to enter from levels that allow entering with minimal risks 1 to 5-6

Roman Busarov:

I enter from green borders with stop FP +5-7 pips. this is if there is no debt and intraday trading. with a lot up to 100% more medium-term.

i have plenty of trading variations... the main thing is to enter from levels that allow one to enter with a minimum risk of 1 in 5-6

I don't want to sound stupid, is the pound showing shorts? I don't want to be silly, but i want to know where i may go short.

new-rena:
At least Myth told me. I thought I was going to say nothing... Let them think now, without any predictions or hints - what to do on Wednesday.
Who's the Myth? I kind of missed it.

sterva:
I don't want to sound stupid, is the pound showing a short?
Tuesday... not trading... as on the experience of history it can fly out of the zone just fine and only come back in a month =)

Roman Busarov:
Tuesday... not trading... because in the experience of history it can fly out of the zone perfectly and come back only in a month =)
This does not apply to Friday?) Usually Friday is inadequate...

sterva:
It has nothing to do with Friday.

I usually have all orders closed by Friday, the intro week=)

There's no need to constantly stare at the monitor, set SL and TP and go about your life =)))))