FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 597

sxww:
Do you still honour the Teacher? ))))))))))))))
What about ji)))) The only thing cooler than HIM are the eggs...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
What about ji)))) The only thing cooler than HIM are the eggs...
I don't see it, I've been bowing to HIM for a week since I got here after a long absence!!!

sxww:
I don't see it, I've been bowing to HIM for a week since I got here after a long absence!!!
We don't take care of ourselves by bowing to HIM, and HE doesn't notice us clowns!!!!

pako:

Not the price runs away, the levels follow the price

On Monday the Euro will be higher than yesterday

I will not argue yet, because these levels, thrown over several days, cannot be called a statistic and they may be coincidences, but I want to note, that in the first square, the price crawled in a small corridor, and between the top level, which comes from the 26-th and 27-th, the price has not "dared" to break it, but lower, bigger levels passed like a concrete wall.

Then in the second square, the price went out of the line, but went straight back to the channel.

But in the third square, the price seems to have jumped out of a very uncomfortable area into the centre of the corridor.

All the sticks have been drawn for two days, i.e. if the bulletin is for 26, the stick goes to 27 as well, well, to check the impact the next day.

Just a poem)))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Enka - same picture please, let's see what the old one is talking about....
I haven't drawn Enka, if I do I'll post the cartoons.

Dimmerd:
I haven't drawn Enka, if I do I'll post the moolahs.
Yeah, not far from what the old one wrote, I'd like to see what he had in mind to tell us, I think we need to catch him more seriously, we can't miss him.

You can't rely on my artwork, I'm probably not doing it right or doing it all wrong)))) I'm just curious, so I'm doing it))) What he meant I may not even see in those columns of numbers, they have experience where to look and what they should pay attention to, and what they should ignore...

Dimmerd:
I can't be guided by my artistic skills, I'm probably not doing everything right or everything wrong)))) I'm just curious, that's what I'm doing))) What he meant I might not even see in these columns, they have experience where to look and what to pay attention to, but what should I ignore?
i did the euras, the yen by analogy. it only takes two days...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

I threw the C# source code in the cart.

there's an x86 dll

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I've done the eureka, the yen by analogy. You only need two days...
Two days for what?