FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 592

Dimmerd:

tried to draw levels from the reports where the biggest volumes are on the chart and price seems to run away from these levels, interesting, let's study...

Enka - same picture please, let's see what the old one is talking about....

Dimmerd:
I'm a bad teacher, left strike is in the middle column set price seems to be the premium but to find out forward point it seems I need to deal with it on cme, I cannot completely understand months of numbers, the formula is not clear as I have read it, for euro fx they divide strike by 1000 and multiply the premium by 10, so I better ask those who know it, because I stumble)))

Forward

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/forwardpoints/

The link was posted twice last week.

pound and audi

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\100)+-фп=спот

euro

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\1000)+-фп=спот

For inverse pairs I wrote.

This can all even be logically figured out, you don't need to know.

Don't settle for naked levels, they won't give you anything by themselves, think.

sxww:

Forward

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com/forwardpoints/

The link was posted twice last week.

pound and audi

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\100)+-фп=спот

euro

(страйк\1000)+-(премия\10)+-фп=спот

For inverse pairs I wrote.

This can all even be logically figured out, you don't need to know.

Don't settle for naked levels, they won't give you anything on their own, think.

I've been looking at these reports. I wish I had a bigger archive... There's a nice pattern... It has appeared in the franc now.

http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm

404 Page Not Found - CFTC
  • www.cftc.gov
We’re sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page may have been renamed. You may wish to: Browse or search our site by starting from the home page: www.cftc.govConsult our sitemap for a list of the primary pages on the siteWhen you find the page you’re looking for, remember to update...

Dimmerd:

tried to draw levels from the reports where the biggest volumes are on the chart and price seems to run away from these levels, interesting, let's study...

It is not the price that is running away, the levels follow the price.

The euro will be higher on Monday than yesterday

pako:

Not the price runs away, the levels follow the price

on monday the euro level will be higher than yesterday.

The levels are so-so, I think that's what Vasya was saying.

http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm. I need you to find me the report archive.

404 Page Not Found - CFTC
  • www.cftc.gov
We’re sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page may have been renamed. You may wish to: Browse or search our site by starting from the home page: www.cftc.govConsult our sitemap for a list of the primary pages on the siteWhen you find the page you’re looking for, remember to update...

pako:

Not the price runs away, the levels follow the price

on monday the euro will be higher than yesterday

О! I like it already. I'm finally getting the hang of it....

Where's the non-skidy software that draws pictures like this. Was there a link above?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

FOREX - Trends, predictions and implications 2016

Dimmerd, 2016.07.30 13:46

Tried to draw levels from reports where the biggest volumes are on the chart and price seems to run away from these levels, interesting, let's explore...

azfaraon:

The levels are so-so, I guess. You know, like Vasya was. The main thing is to look at something else. The old one was hinting at. I think I get it.

http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm. Find me the report archive, please.

Levels:)))

Look where and how much money is there.

and not for today, it's not there today.

pako:

Levels:)))

look where and how much MONEY is lying around

and not today, it's not there today.

And why do you think I ask where to get it?)))

azfaraon:
Why do you think I'm asking where to get the archive?))

There's Paco's bailout:

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

Well there's Paco who threw it:

That's not it. That's the one you need http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm
CFTC Commitments of Traders Long Report - CME (Combined)
  • www.cftc.gov
This is the viewable version of the most recent release of the CME long form Combined commitments report.