FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 523

Lesorub:

harrier in the signals set to sell...

not too early? there's still about 70 pts up there...

anything is possible =)

azfaraon:
Was right on the gbpcad. 1.7450 is back. I thought it would go straight down.

Tantrik:

I took the eu to buy - just to sit (like by the pond...), with a minimal load without TP and SL - can't reach the lower target for a week. ()

here's an example, a personal account of trading centime, on the pound 21 was!, now the euro / pound, and what was it? - nothing. (There would be a sea of stops - if there were any) - here I plan to go 10 fi.! Then I'll move to pound/canadian AND and show you 30 figures! (Pinocchios)))) shovelnose hello!)

Big eurgbp targets up here. Gbpchf 1.05. Not this year.

max325:
The targets here are big eurgbp upwards. Gbpchf 1.05.
Max, don't mess with it, HE doesn't understand that it's not a competition but a money-making one)

sxww:
Max, don't mess with it, HE doesn't understand that it's not a competition, it's about making money)
It looks like the pound has decided to get trampled into the ground altogether.

max325:
It looks like the pound is going to be trampled into the ground altogether.
And the euro. And anything that isn't a quid.

max325:
Looks like the pound is going to get trampled into the ground altogether.

will test again lo?

up he should be...

Tantrik:
any thoughts on Qiwi?

Lesorub:

will test again lo?

up he should be...

Down so far. Strange Roman wrote on Wednesday. There was a 100 pt flight. I have no data yet on further hikes.

max325:
Down so far. Pissed Strange Roman on Wednesday. There was a flight of 100 pts. I have no data yet on further hikes.
No flights, unless 1.51 goes up that would be a flight. Less attention should be paid to fiddling, it is our lads who buy from those who sell, because they EVEN SAY the pound needs to go up and it does not need to go anywhere in the first place.)