FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 450

max325:
He's mimicking ours.
He's not ours, he's theirs...

Lesorub:
he's not ours, he's theirs...
Good. Let it be theirs. I don't even know how to refer to the red one now - Well the blue one before that was red. )

max325:
Good. Let it be theirs. I don't even know how to refer to red now - Well blue, who was red before. )

European values, however...

blue....

The situation with the Euro is not clear-cut...

Would sell now, but the SOT was positive.

No poses to watch.

Thank you!

Maybe at 1.1145 there will be a signal))))

1 minute =) refuelling going on....

Roman Busarov:
1 minute =) filling up ....
Underfilled )

max325:
Undercharged )
read slowly =)

Roman Busarov:

you mean subscriptions??? ???

i told you i'm not interested in that. i'm publicly testing the strategies as i said from the start ...

I'll add... it's easy to recognize a trading system when you copy it, and I'm not about to share what I've spent a lot of time on.

Yeah, I can give you tips, I can give you levels, but that's about it.

You think subscribers do not learn the trading system? yes they do ...

I'm even more than that =))) Some people copy subscriptions to another account and send them as their own signals... there are plenty of options...

I am not a trader, I am trading with minimum risk and my earnings are that amount that suits me.

As for me, it may be an advantage if you do not have a trading robot, but you should know that you are an expert at it.

Roman, are you in favor of robots?

Will there be a subscription fee?

Thank you!

Yes, I can imagine what the manager went through in the month of May. That could be a heart attack. - $4 million invested in a month.

Well, it's not like they're not sorry about the 4 million )))) There's probably not enough of their own...