FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 434

sxww:

Gullible people think you count the number of contracts or money in options, estimate the ratio of sellers to buyers by some miracle formula and there it is)

If you do not know how to do it, you cannot do it by yourself.)

Strange, I think it may still have to be related to the dollar index. (If we are talking about dollar pairs) The situation may be different there. And anyway it will be 4 days late (W-Thursday) as the minutes appear.

mmmoguschiy-new:
why did you so childishly blaspheme these percentages in every other post?

Now you're getting more original, sticking in clever LTRO numbers... I wonder, when you do that, do you salivate profusely on your keyboard, because you realize your importance and involvement in the club of Freemasons?

It says "don't cast your pearls before swine". That's right, pigs are pigs in Africa.

The spoon was given to you, go ahead and eat it; if you can't eat it, stay hungry, but know that the reason you can't is your own fault, not mine, not the spoon's, but yours.

Goodbye.

max325:
Strange hi! I guess you still have to correlate that with the dollar index? (If we're talking about dollar pairs) It's a different situation there too. In any case, it is 4 days late (WT-MT) as the minutes appear.

Late for what?)

They used to come out a month late and that didn't stop people from raking in very good dough. Do you know why? Because they took their time, had time to think and think .... and understood that good money is made on good moves, which are rare, so they took their time.

Nothing has changed since then.

sxww:

Late for what?)

They used to come out a month late and that didn't stop people from raking in very good dough. Do you know why? Because they took their time, had time to think and think .... and understood that good money is made on good moves, which are rare, so they took their time.

Nothing has changed since then.

So yeah, totally agree - the trend can be tracked. There is no hurry. And you have to enter only when there is a big movement. But it takes longer. Do you correlate all this data with the index?

mmmoguschiy-new:
So why did you so childishly brag about percentages in every other post?

Now you're being more original - you're just sticking in clever LTRO numbers... even though 2 months ago, you said it was no big deal... i wonder, when you do that, do you salivate a lot on your keyboard because you realize you're important and you're a member of the freemason club?
you're going to fall into disgrace ((((. (what does he see? vegetable garden... beds.... - at least let him stretch his legs here)

Teacher, come on about the CDs, I'm listening to your every word)

max325:
So yes, totally agree - the trend can be tracked. There's no rush. And only enter on big moves. But it takes longer. Do you correlate all these data with the index?

Longer and much more of a daily tossing and turning.

I don't correlate anything to anything, because they are all separate tools.

sxww:

Longer and much more of a daily tossing and turning.

I don't correlate anything to anything, because they are all separate tools.

Got it. Thank you! I'm just working on your theory right now. I think it's the closest to the truth. It'll be like a backup. If my pattern theory stops working. Or I'll use mine to back it up.

sxww:

Teacher, come on about the CDs, I'm listening to your every word)

And what to tell - the statistics are confirmed, out of 13 entries since 25.05. (I simply did not record before) - 13 have worked.

Tantrik:
And what to tell - the statistics are confirmed, out of 13 entries since 25.05. (I just did not fix it before) - 13 worked.

Teacher, that's the way it should be, it's the norm of life))

I have to be a bit careful with the drawdowns.