FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 432

sterva:
Late.
Ooh, another layover snagged. All according to plan.

Lesorub:

Buy sticks on the pound drawn, debt at 1.3010 on H4 hanging, then buy the pound as far as I'm concerned:

The funny thing is that 0.5 years ago they were drawing 1.2 on the pound. Pity time can't be reversed).

I won't buy the pound. Not yet.)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The communication style on the forums is a very interesting phenomenon at times.

And to read the text, you have to know all the letters.

Short messages, small answers in a couple of phrases, this style of communication has become the norm.

--

There's a joke on the subject:

There are 15 prisoners in one cell with sentences of 25 years each.

They have told all the jokes many times and know every joke by heart.

Jokes are numbered, and there are no new jokes, the cell is not updated, new convicts are not brought to the cell, and the sentences are long.

And when the time comes to tell jokes, the convicts shout out the numbers of the jokes.

Prisoner1 says : N 72

All the inmates in the cell reply ::-))))

--

Zek 2 says: N 73.

All the cons in the cell in reply : : -))))

--

Prisoner 3 says : N 74

All the inmates in the cell respond : : -))))

--

That's the way we talk because there aren't many people with brains.

These clowns are running around with the pound and can't even find an intraday entry.

I'm not talking about more than that. Why can't they? Because they look at the price chart, and they do not care about the real pound trades.

So they buy what is sold.

21:30 USD
FOMC Member Bullard Speaks will get it right =)))

Roman Busarov:
21:30 USD
FOMC Member Bullard Speaks will get it right =)))
The teacher left them unattended and they are running around))))

sxww:

These clowns are running around with the pound and can't even find an intraday entry.

I'm not talking about more than that. Why can't they? Because they look at the price chart, and they do not care about the real pound trades.

So they buy what is sold.

Is that from the CME or from the Bank of England? Help me understand.

Dmitry Chepik:
Is this data from the CME or from the Central Bank of England? Help me understand.
from the db.

Roman Busarov:
with a db
What's that? That's the first I've heard of...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Speaking of birds... Strange, shall we talk about the market? ;) I remember the other day we were talking about 2014 (Eurodollar)...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1621#comment_2077534

To quote the question itself:

Anyway, at that time I didn't understand how you calculate these percentages... Well, I kind of got the hang of it:

But my question remains the same - why didn't the price turn?!!! I thought you said you had to be a complete... to sell when the sellers are 80-90%... Let's look at the figure - at the beginning of June 2014 they were 80%. It would seem that the price should turn around and go up. Did it? July - not going... August - not going... December - there are more buyers and fewer sellers - it's not going up, damn it!!! And what's even more interesting is that the price began to drop when there were only 40% of buyers!!! So what kind of question is it to think about when you look at these very reports?

There is of course a graph of net sellers and buyers, like in CME, but it does not answer the question in principle either - especially since the graph clearly follows the price... so of course it's lagging.
but to think that this is a pure market position is not an option?