FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 391

sxww:
Kids, I'm seriously starting to worry about your mental health, is the pound and the euro going down, or is it going up?)))
What if the UK does leave the EU? Such an option shouldn't be put down either! It's vague on gbp at the moment. Certainly think it's a yearly trick again with entries and exits. And everything will remain as it was.

max325:
What if the UK does leave the EU? Such an option shouldn't be put down either! Vague on the gbp at the moment. Certainly think it's another annual trick with entries and exits. And everything will remain as it was.

Triangle ))))

max325:
What if the UK does leave the EU? Such an option should not be dismissed either! Vague about the gbp at the moment. Of course I think it's just another annual trick with entries and exits. And everything will remain as it was.
That's the way it will be, no matter what they decide.

Wow, that's a lot of writing... I was out at the cottage getting high.... and you're just blabbing on and on... okay... you go ahead... I'm going back to the country for a week tomorrow... I've got some meat....... bought a keg of beer...

good luck on the pound...

Yeah the kids led by NIM are trying to find the future in the past and not in the postures of market participants, funny) Fuck that dacha, I have a dacha all year round, I don't drink beer though, I don't have it, carbonated donkey piss)

sxww:
Yes, the kids led by him are trying to find the future in the past and not in the postures of market participants, it's funny) Fuck that dacha, I have a dacha all year round, I really don't drink beer, there is no beer, carbonated donkey piss)

I don't know about the donkey's...

but you should worship him...

My prediction :

I think EURUSD will rise above the 1.1338 level. Support levels are 1.1233; 1.1191; 1.116: Resistance levels are 1.1306; 1.1337.4 1.1379: Fair price is 1.1264. When the price reaches the expected level a new forecast is needed.

Trader_123:

My forecast :

I think EURUSD will rise above the 1.1338 level. Support levels are 1.1233; 1.1191; 1.116: Resistance levels are 1.1306; 1.1337.4 1.1379: Fair price is 1.1264. When the price reaches the expected level a new forecast is needed.

"Fair price" 0.9450, think from where to sell, not where it will go up)

Roman Busarov:

I don't know about the donkey's...

but you should worship him...

HIM!!!!)

Cardboard fool, just as he ran with those dashes seven years ago, he still does)))

No one's expecting a sipi here, are they?))