FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 375

Dimmerd:
What do I do if there are not enough buyers? What does that mean?

As per my comments - will be circling around the pivot picking up buyers and then sharply upwards( like last time).

Thank you!

max325:
I did not buy yet, the low was at 1.1190, maybe we will go lower, I will look tomorrow. I might not buy. The main idea of the picture is to get some profits to sell. But frankly I am itching to buy. Forecast is still the same.

Yeah, I don't like the low myself.

So we have to buy from the 1.1203 range and below to 1.1150

I'm repeating last week's drawing.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Yeah, I don't like the low myself.

So we have to buy from the 1.1203 range and below to 1.1150

I'm repeating last week's drawing.

Thank you!

If the low is at 1.1150, we should sell at 1.1370. Plus, minus is the same as yours and Tantric's hai of this mini wave.

sxww:

Nah, not even a thought)

If buckskad, yes, I buy it, i.e. canadian sell.

Mordva was given time to come to their senses, but they do not take advantage of it. Oil went up, but they are at it again, they don't understand the hints... Oil is below 25, the tub is above 45... what do you think?

tuma_news:

1.1359 Ihave ... Got it )

Well, it coincided with you too)

Are you using the disk to make your predictions? Or that secret software...Perpetual Motion, is it called? It also shows the targets.

Thanks!

Well, Tantric has joined the STT&Company , which is great.

The drive doesn't break through, if it doesn't trigger then it doesn't reach, 1340 is the end of the correction from there maybe to 1.15 - that would be another move.

Only God's house is eternal - where there is no time and no hesitation. I did not join any team - I just voiced my forecast. ()

Vladimir Zubov:
Mordva was given time to come to their senses, but they do not use it. Oil is up, but they are at it again, they do not understand the hint... Oil is below 25, the tub is above 45 ... what do you think?

I have a sense of sentiment and trends, oil and as a consequence canadian have not yet got rid of the sellers (not ostopi)

oil is 59-61. (you're just in a bit of a hurry).

Canadian will still be buying at good prices of 26 and below.

Tantrik:

I have an opinion on sentiment and trends, oil and consequently canadian have not yet got rid of the sellers (haven't ostoped)

oil is 59-61. (you're just in a bit of a hurry).

canadian will still buy at good prices 26 and below.

oil was in a hurry to sell from 48 and now it's ok...

that's a bit crooked but hopefully understandable... and at 25 i think we will not see it in the near future.

In general, for many pairs for the fall a very interesting situation is shaping up. In general, August, September should be watched and the whole portfolio range of instruments traded tightly stocked.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

oil was in a hurry to sell from 48 and now it's OK...

that's a bit crooked, but I hope it makes sense... I think we will not see oil at 25 in the near future.

In general, for many pairs for the fall a very interesting situation is shaping up. In general, August, September should be watched and the whole portfolio range of instruments traded tightly stocked.

Yes, maybe they will come to the entrance. (I do not trade oil).

pako:

You keep buying the pound, it's gonna bring you down

Seven buy positions,

Roman Busarov:
Seen it, it's beautiful.