FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 361

On the pound fig 10 down.

sxww:
The pound is 10 down.
Do you believe what you are telling people?

Lesorub:
Do you believe what you're telling people?
You talk nonsense here all day long, 50 pips up then 20 pips down, that's exactly oops and that's all right)

Lesorub:

it's our "bullshit" and we're milking it...

did the bank tell you about the 10 down?

That's what I think so far. A little lower maybe to 1.40. Maybe there will be some other sell signals. I do not hold deals on it.

max325:
That's what I think too for now. A little lower maybe to 1.40. Maybe there will be some other sell signals. I do not hold deals on it.

Nah, the feng shui is to think about a 10-fig down...

And wait for the Christ's coming (or carrot's end...).

I expect the EURUSD currency pair to continue trading in a downtrend this week, its next target could be around 11.95. Support levels -1.1223; 1.1195; 1.1146:, resistance levels - 1.13; 1.1349; 1.1377:, cf.

the average level is 1.1272.

What's there to say about that euro every day.

Lesorub:

it's our "bullshit" and we're milking it...

did the bank tell you about the 10 down?

They are milking you because only a moron can fail to understand that no one can guess all the small movements.

sxww:

What's there to say about that euro every day.

Strange! We have to be careful about selling on the Euro now. All bears are likely to be taken out at this area 1.12-1.14. And they will go down. I myself closed all the sales till 1.1350. And next week I will probably close to 1.14. It depends on what the bottom of this wave will be.

Lesorub:
Open your own branch and let's see how you're milked...

why? Who cares about my deals? I do announce some of them, but by and large no one gives a shit about them. And I'm not going to explain the method in detail, it's not in my interest.