FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 356

sxww:

Sorry guys, I looked in the wrong place, tomorrow it's 51 yards in euros.

Myth, that's the sum total.)

I'm so stupid, it's the eighth today))))

Write to the ECB website that they are suckers and do not know how to use information from their own bank!

max325:
Roman. Have you started to buy back the usdcad yet? Or will you wait for 1.2640?
I have a buy on cadcad, the level of 1.2640 is approx. This is the level you should buy from me. i.e. it is impossible to calculate the exact level because they like to overshoot +- 25. spot and futures are different things.

Roman Busarov:
I've been buying on cadic, the level of 1.2640 is roughly. close to such levels I've been buying... I mean the exact level is not realistic, as they like to overshoot +- 25. spot and futures are different things.
Got it. Thank you!

Lesorub:

a return is still possible in the evening on the news:

I'm leaning more towards that as well. And the eurcad is still 100 pips short of 1.43.

Theoretically, if usdcad is in the bay, then our ruble is living out its last days. Today I was thinking about usdcad 1,34 will definitely be there. And even 1.46 is visible.

max325:
Theoretically, if usdcad is in a baja, our ruble will finish its last days. Today I was thinking about usdcad, 1.34 would be a sure thing. And even 1.46 is visible.

No one can see above 1.31+- and it is unlikely that even the quarterly has a rough range of 1.32-1.22

So, we have a wide sideways movement ahead of us until autumn.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page355#comment_2560316

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

I got an even 1.40 quarterly high, 3187 for the month:

Roman Busarov:
me not understanding you....
HE doesn't understand himself))))

about the (three-litre) jars, rub it in...

OK... tomorrow's the expira... I'll smoke... as they say... it's OK, it's OK...