FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 341

sxww:
Sensei, did you get all that about the harrier?)
what do you mean you got it? the forecasts for the moon were from the middle of march and at the beginning of april i already knew about the reversal of 1.2510 (i have everything scraped from the year 12)

Tantrik:
what do you mean you got it? the moon was forecast since mid march, and at the beginning of april i already knew about the reversal of 1.2510 (i have everything scraped since '12)
I mean YOUR "I bought it" this morning)

sxww:
I mean YOUR morning "I bought")

I didn't buy anything this morning. (I won't post any more forecasts, a reversal on the yen - you won't guess.) Tare all you want.

I'm going to go..... everyone paca.

sxww:
Backbones, buy USDCAD and don't flicker around here all day, get some rest)

Predictions all come true).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page310#comment_2523402

And what if the caddy goes down as well as the pound? The pink levels have passed (see forecast for the pound))

The pot is also hovering.

Here's the NZD/usd coming up to pickle already.

Thank you!

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

sxww:

Once again for the likes of HE)

Don't close for long, Till next year)

Well, that's the beauty of Strange.)

Just finished...

Thanks for the picture !

sxww:

I think everyone who talks abouteconomic recoveryand recovery and the end of the crisis will be unpleasantly surprised, if they survive '17, of course)

As for the intraday, Koldun is the only man, nah, lie, also Eidler, the others only have drives and sticks and all the wrong way round)

tell me the details. interesting !

Thank you!

ProfusEtta's favourite ) I guess the growth is not over yet.

Thank you!

Roman Busarov:
Well and as for all you favourite profurset... The medium-term trend is up ideally 1.20+

1.17 if upwards )))) On the overrun at 1.16

If not to swing the arms, then 1,14/1,1450 (above that I've run out of levels).

Thanks!

Tantrik:
another mda )))))) - you're talking all over the place....(it's a pity you don't draw predictions to watch later...)

Yes, really .

Roman , I too would like to see the forecasts in advance . Like me - where the price was and where it is now https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page310#comment_2523402

Thank you!

Tantrik:
you were sending up and swearing - I've heard enough of you and changed my mind ((((. And now it's too late to sell there soon we'll be biking.

You need a break not only from the terminal, but also from the forum ))))

I noticed a long time ago that there is nothing to do here (all the time to wander around).

Thanks to everyone who shows drawings !

I got a lot ...

went out ...