FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 316

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page314 disc in development

otherwise .... yeah ... i told you so.... and i told you before...

Roman Busarov:

aah =)

but everything goes according to plan =)

♪ you're gonna get a pound for a pound ♪

Roman Busarov:

Stashed away :))) until better times?

second time the drawdown is over 40

pako:

Stashed away :))) until better times?

the second time the drawdown was over 40

i raised the risk 10 times by accident (instead of a 10% increase i set the risk 10 times higher) . and realized that perhaps it was a mistake =)

I got out =) though I got my own nerves.

even though it was $15.)

and the drawdown went up =)) ok

although the elephant should have stayed up to 4530 and 4320...

and the drawdown he counts on the balance-equity and in fact the drawdown was not strong 26 pips or so.

there you go =)) i was at 350 +- now i'm at 1000+ =)))

I felt like a god and accidentally shifted it to my account =))) web terminal MT4 forum ( login: 11025504 Password: 0vzjytg)

pako:
You're going to get undressed by the pound...
Funtiara is a sneaky sneak... but I think they're all like that, they all need a different approach... I still can't get used to the euro...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Funtiara is a sneaky bastard...but i think they are all like that, each one needs a different approach...i still can't get used to the euro...
forget about it =) the Caddy is the best looking one now.

The pound "helped". And yet 439 was called 439 by someone here. It seemed delusional at the time).

sterva:
The pound "helped". And yet 439 was called by someone here. Seemed delusional at the time).

Well, it didn't seem so =) this week was a real banker's interest, we worked from the border to the border with the favorite flight of 25+- pips. as they say in 2 days we took what we had been preparing for 5 weeks =)

now it would be good to be back to the low on monday...

Tantrik: but otherwise .... yeah ... i told you so.... and i said before...
You don't even realise how brilliant you are. The uniqueness of your approach,
out-of-the-box thinking, it's fascinating. And your big heart and willingness to forgive the old one,
you've got a lot of respect. Thank you!))
--------------------------------------
But here's the bad news. Shall I tell you?

Опрос: количество сторонников выхода Великобритании из ЕС выросло
Опрос: количество сторонников выхода Великобритании из ЕС выросло
  • tass.ru
ЛОНДОН, 31 мая. /Корр. ТАСС Максим Рыжков /. Сторонники выхода Великобритании из ЕС сократили за неделю свое отставание от оппонентов, ратующих за продолжение членства в сообществе, с 13% до 5%. Об этом говорят опубликованные во вторник результаты опроса общественного мнения, проведенного социологической службой ORB по заказу газеты The Daily...