FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 315

Tantrik:

You and Savchenko should be locked up.

You're a bastard for the Bandera and Pravoseks! What... you defected? )))

-----------------------------------

But that is not the bad news. Shall I tell you?

Vizard_:

You're a bastard for the Bandera and Pravoseks! What... you defected? )))

But that's not the bad news. Shall I tell you?

I was for Strange and he turned out to be a MU**k - believes in fairy tales from the Central Bank ))))

Tantrik:
I was for Strange and he turned out to be a MU**k - he believes in fairy tales from the Central Bank ))))
All right... But remember... Bandera is a bad man, etc.))
By the way, there is talk of a referendum on South Ossetia joining Russia (in 17 maybe).
Sensei, friends are not abandoned... Sorry about the old one))) Keep on being friends! Let's have a laugh...

But that's not the bad news. Shall I tell you?

Vizard_:
Hilarious... Yes... he's a pain in the ass for everybody)))) I think they promised 100 million to German farmers today, to support their trousers, they kinda threw a bone...)))
The French have been on strike for two months))) etc... But Venetians don't give a shit about Crimea))) UK won't come out, still thinking the same, but the pound seems to be heading down...
Yuan is going down as expected... ...dunno just how much. There was talk that it may fall to 7, but I do not believe it, although 6.8 is visible... we will see...
If they do not give up the market, the market will go down for a month (at least) before the referendum, the movement might take 3 to 5 seconds and not only our deposits, and brokers may hit a quarter or even half of them.

Server Muradasilov:
I think we have to watch outside the market, a month (at least) before their referendum, the movement may take 3-5 seconds and take out not only our deposits, and brokers may be swept in quarter if not half.
Nah... If they're run-of-the-mill kitchens, they might get shut down on the sly, but not this way.
In a couple or three days to close their positions and cheer for their favourite team))) (23rd referendum)
By the way, it is about time for the Penders to raise the stakes a bit...

Vizard_:
Nah... Well, if the kitchens are shitty, then they can cover up on the sly, but not like that.
In a couple or three days they can close their positions and cheer for their favourite team))) (23rd referendum)
By the way, it is about time for the Penders to raise the stakes a bit...
not likely at the next...

Tantrik:
First corrective drive up - for so much fall - hanging by the stop (((( (yes there is only 15 pips)
Short on the upside...
But that's not what the bad news is about)))

Vizard_:
Shorty on promotions....
But that's not the bad news)))

okay, stop torturing him=)

you already intrigue me=)

Roman Busarov:

okay, stop torturing him=)

you already intrigue me=)

hilarious))) Myth, it's nothing special, just concerns His Majesty's health.
But he doesn't seem to care about it, he's not taking care of himself)))) Teacher! Don't snap, take a pic of your girlfriends))))

Vizard_:
hilarious)))) Myth, there's nothing special, only concerns His Majesty's health.
But he does not seem to care about it, do not take care of yourself)))) Teacher! Don't snap, take a pic of your girlfriends))))

aah =)

but everything goes according to plan =)