FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 296

Roman Busarov:

The picture has a small explanation (all levels were given), and the debts were taken away (green zones) and no new ones were put up =). now they will exhaust the people.

also do not rule out an increase in the 15+. but that will start to think after the weekend.

handsome)

1.1550 (where the green zone ends).

There is some green line on my top picture too ....

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A hike to 1.1266 is unlikely.

As 1.1280 was the last pivot) And it ran out )

Thank you!

tuma_news:

A hike to 1.1266 is unlikely.

As 1.1280 was the last pivot) And it ran out )

Thank you!

Tuesday will be below 1.12

Lesorub:AUD/USD

The data on China is weak. I think the Monday-Thursday is clear. In a set of warrants closer to the fib I will try 7219, if it still confirms the puncture you can lock. The closest decent dump is 7174.

Respectively, it is not possible to make a quick profit at 78. Most likely, there will be a clear movement up to 74, but after that the price will plunge again. Such a nightmare.)

Petr Baskakov:

OK.

I'll keep an eye on this prediction )

Well there's still a pivot at 1.1180.....

Thank you!

My 5 kopecks to the Eurobucks forecast :) The idea is that 1.10600 is current support and under pressure for now. Probably going to sell this week from the levels. If I see a fun picture with little risk. Last week I closed early, but fuck it, these are short-term deals and it is better to close at the end of the week, before they were taken away.

tuma_news:

a hike to 1.1266 is unlikely.

As 1.1280 was the last pivot) And he's over )

Thanks!

little by little, 1235 to buy,

Petr Baskakov:

such a certainty;)

tuma_news:

good.

I'll keep an eye on this prediction )

Well there's still a pivot at 1.1180.....

Thanks a lot!

And at 1026 I'll buy,

Lesorub:

the sticks don't lie:

share the conditions, otherwise, "lie" ;) today-now-now sell 1339 (or up to 1235, depends on the dynamics).

Global oil prices went up on Goldman Sachs' forecast of an earlier-than-expected supply shortage in the market. Brent rose above $48 a barrel

Read more on RBC:
http://www.rbc.ru/finances/16/05/2016/573969949a7947639017f344?from=main
Цена Brent подскочила выше $48 после прогноза Goldman Sachs
Цена Brent подскочила выше $48 после прогноза Goldman Sachs
  • www.rbc.ru
Мировые цены на нефть пошли вверх на фоне прогноза Goldman Sachs о наступлении дефицита предложения на рынке раньше, чем это ожидалось. Стоимость Brent поднялась выше $48 за баррель Нефтяные котировки начали дорожать на фоне публикации доклада Goldman Sachs, пишет Reuters. Банк спрогнозировал, что дефицит на рынке нефти наступит уже во второй...

Lesorub:

so I don't insist, chef:

a little early to short this pair, it's looking to break up...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

a little early to short this pair, it's looking to break up...

It will go sideways in the 150-250 pips range