FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 204

I see that people here are into volumes, pro-trading from the clusterdelta)) I was interested in them 3-4 years ago, but gave them up.)

For the past week, userArtem Sidorov provided this forecast:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Artem Sidorov, 2016.03.27 17:16

Very short about the past week: all is well)

even shorter for the week 28.03 - 01.04 : uncertainty

and this forecast after overlaying the current schedule:

Artem Sidorov forecast 28 March - 1 April

For others wishing to share next week's forecast,Remind me of the submission format: Be sure to indicate that this is a submission for the week of April 4 - April 8 and the drawing should be formed directly from the terminal with these dimensions: 750*550.

Application for the week of 4 April - 8 April 2016

max325:

Application for the week of 4 April - 8 April 2016

Accepted.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The dollar is losing weight to its main competitor

Imeda Sherifadze, 2016.04.03 17:22

The dynamics of the dollar are setting the tone in the financial markets. The dollar and oil are the main drivers of late. And this week it is the greenback that has become the leading driver, sharply pushing all others aside. Head of FRS Janet Yellen, firm in her softness, continues to dominate investors' minds and money for a third day. The dollar index was heading down to94.3p, the levels of October 2015. But it is already close to support at94p, the lows of the multi-month range.

In my view, it was the falling dollar that led to some gains in oil prices on Thursday in the absence of other factors. Quotes were approaching their local resistances: Brent to$41/bbl and WTI to$39/bbl. Only a rebound of Dollar Index to94.61p. made oil producers hold back their tempers.

In my view, the dollar will not be able to recover its position for much longer.

Technical picture

I can say right away that my previous forecast for USDJPY did not work out till the end (picture attached), but this week I expect more or less the same forecast for this currency pair, I think continuation of downward movement, namely, fair price at 112.53, resistance levels at 113.86; 114.63; 115.96 and support at 111.76; 110.43; 109.66 (picture attached). It is likely to start with a pullback to the level 112.53a after which the downward movement will continue.
Files:

Trader_123:
I must say right away that my previous forecast for the currency pair USDJPY has not worked out to the end yet again (picture attached), but this week on this currency pair I expect a similar forecast, namely, continuation of downside action, namely, fair price at 112.53, resistance levels at 113.86; 114.63; 115.96 and support at 111.76; 110,43; 109.66. (picture attached)
Please insert pictures correctly:Forum: how to insert picture.

tuma_news:

I ask the moderator to ban me for 1 month or until the next Eurosti pivot point.

Thank you threefold !

Server Muradasilov:

Hi Tuma.

You are as usual in your repertoire :)

Hi there!

They don't hear me again (when you ask nicely).

max325:
Hello all! Can you give me a hint for a beginner? Supposing that eurusd will enter the 15th zone next week or the week after. What is the best price to start selling from? 1.1570 1.1550 or 1.1530? Resistance levels in this zone? Thanks for the answers and comments! Please, do not be ironic or moral!

My nearest pivot is 1.1520.

But as I said before, the price can jump over it (the pivots).

Thank you!

Karputov Vladimir:

Judging by the drawing the esteemed moderator Eurost sold?

Thank you!