FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 191

tuma_news:

Bitchy, give us your forecast.

Salt from where? Or is it too early to salt?

Thank you!

Small from 129 to short. + limit 136)

Silly question. Is it worth letting go from the current pound? I don't think anyone has predicted above 1.45).

That's how we trade.

azfaraon:

that's how we trade.

Thank you very much.)

The Bank of Russia believes that the rise in oil prices will soon end and has therefore decided not to lower its key rate. In its macro forecast, the Central Bank has assumed an average annual oil price of $30 per barrel

Read more on RBC:
http://www.rbc.ru/finances/18/03/2016/56ebdacb9a79472e274b0c90?from=main
ЦБ приготовился к новому падению цен на нефть
ЦБ приготовился к новому падению цен на нефть
  • www.rbc.ru
Банк России полагает, что рост цен на нефть скоро закончится, поэтому принял решение не снижать ключевую ставку. В свой макропрогноз ЦБ заложил среднегодовую цену на нефть $30 за баррель сформировался избыток предложения, указывает ЦБ. «Поэтому некоторое восстановление цен на нефть в последние недели может оказаться неустойчивым», — говорится...

Lesorub:

ginger is deflated:

We'll have to shock again. Will close b/w.

Lesorub:

already...

...not letting the kid heal even a little bit...

Mistake in the foot. That bastard's always messing up the blood. You should never put him at neck level.) Price should go to 1241.5 somewhere. A typo.

sterva:
Mistake in the foot. That bastard is always spoiling the blood. It should never be put at the neck level). The price should go to 1241.5 somewhere. A typo.

I'm really worried about the moon right now...

whether or not they'll turn around today...

Lesorub:
I'm really worried about the moon right now...
I'm gullible, I listen to the smart-ass technicians. All predicted to go down or abstain today. I can understand them, they are agitating for the fib.)