FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 161

And please indicate in the forecast "Forecast for the week 22.02 - 26.02", image size 750*550 (picture has to be saved directly from the terminal: File menu -> "Save as picture...")

Added: as of now there are no entries for the week 22.02 - 26.02.

Karputov Vladimir:

And please indicate in the forecast "Forecast for the week 22.02 - 26.02", image size 750*550 (picture has to be saved directly from the terminal: File menu -> "Save as picture...")

Added: as of now there are no entries for the week 22.02 - 26.02.

Dear Vladimir, I keep thinking how is it possible to give a forecast with a range of a week? I think it's a bit ridiculous... Intraday- yes, you can do it with 99.999% accuracy, mid-term - yes, you can do it with the same accuracy, with entries at a certain moment... But for a week, from Monday to Friday it's possible to give with an accuracy of maximum 50% - what for? Maybe I haven't matured as a pro before, but then give me an example of such a forecast, and it's not clear why I should develop a fortune-teller on the forum...)

Evgeniy Balchin:
) you better tell me how to take a screenshot on macOS keyboard instead of a print screen// would be grateful))
I only use Windows everywhere (phone, tablet and computers). And about how to save screenshot in Mac OS found this article: http://macspoon.ru/tips/screenshot-plus/. Maybe it will work for you.
Как снять скриншот в Mac OS X
Как снять скриншот в Mac OS X
  • macspoon.ru
Если переводить дословно, скриншот (screenshot) – это снимок экрана. На маке такой снимок сделать очень просто – для этого существуют как клавиатурные сокращения, так и специальные программы. Клавиатурные сокращения На самом деле, для того, чтобы сделать скриншот, никаких специальных программ не нужно, достаточно лишь знать несколько (а при...

Evgeniy Balchin:
Dear Vladimir, I keep thinking how is it possible to give a forecast with a range of a week? I think it's a bit ridiculous... Intraday - yes it's possible with 99.999% accuracy, mid-term - yes it's possible with the same accuracy, with entries at a certain moment... But for a week and from Monday to Friday it's possible to give with an accuracy of maximum 50% - what for? Maybe I haven't grown up as a pro before, but then give me an example of such a forecast, and it's not clear why I should develop a guesser-guesser on the forum...)

no one predicts the accuracy of the entry, in the weekly forecast - at most the direction

And if you know the direction, what difference does it make how accurately you should enter? 10-20-50 points from the top... - for me - none

If you do not know the direction they are headed in, you may use a week (or a month).

Karputov Vladimir:

And please indicate in the forecast "Forecast for the week 22.02 - 26.02", image size 750*550 (picture should be saved directly from the terminal: menu "File" -> "Save as picture...")

Added: as of now there are no bids for the week 22.02 - 26.02.

My expectations for the week 22.02 - 26.02 are still down:

Artem Sidorov:

no one predicts the accuracy of the entry, in the weekly forecast - at most the direction

And if you know the direction, what difference does it make how accurately you should enter? 10-20-50 points from the top... - for me - none

The force majeure may be interday or even more so with weekly (monthly) variants.

Accepted.

Artem Sidorov:

The force majeure may be interday or even more so with weekly (monthly) variants.

That's everyone running around the field with this entry position, I won't change my mind...adios!)

Karputov Vladimir:
I only use Windows everywhere (phone, tablet and computers). And I found an article on how to save a screenshot in Mac OS: http://macspoon.ru/tips/screenshot-plus/. Maybe it will work for you.
Thank you, I've been looking for it myself, I couldn't find anything clear

Evgeniy Balchin:
That's everyone running around the field with this entry position, I won't change your mind...aydes!)
Oh, that's a miss! (с)

This week I presume the EUR/USD will trade from the resistance at 1.11823 to the support at 1.11227 with the fair price 1.1153. Also we might see the highs 1.1224, 1.1321, 1.1400 and lows 1.1048, 1.0969, 1.0872.
I made the forecast on the weekly and daily chart from 20.02.16. As a conclusion we can say that the market is likely to go down, but after major pullbacks.
Files:
pnkcci5djj.png  91 kb

Karputov Vladimir:

Second prediction:

And the result:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page147 and where's my prediction...? (if you don't want it, sit tight - I won't post it again)

result.

and this one is for next week