FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 139

Vizard_:
Equi show me...
Wanted to see your nerve-grid inputs! (you can have a couple)))))

Vizard_:
I haven't forgotten... But the nickname... scared))))
Ugh, I'll make up my mind...

sterva... show me your photo.

)) and you're brave.

Tantrik:
wanted to see your nerve netting inputs! (can I have a couple of)))))
what's the nerve grid?

Evgeniy Balchin:
what's the nerve netting?
well that's the one..... (he was pissing today with a headache((( although maybe he's hungover...))

Vizard_:
Sen... you don't show this kind of stuff... I don't use bots for a long time...
I use it for other things. I can equip one model in a couple of years.

Cin monthly. Cr total. Fix lot. Spread is accounted for.

Show me what you "tested" today.

You know what, Vanya... The trades enter in real time (even if by 40 pips - but more than one), and do not show... what am I supposed to talk to you about - if you're a total stranger in the Forex market. ((((( (show pictures... music...)

Vizard_:
NeuroSolutions is the coolest neural networking software.
You can build your own mesh.
I found this... connecting to mt... from this article itself.

I haven't tried... I use my own gadgets...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/236

All right, I'll take a look at it.

Tantrik:
You know what Vanya... trades enter in real time (even if by 40 pips - but by more than one), and do not show... what am I supposed to talk to you about - if you're a total stranger in the fx market. ((((( (show pictures... music...)
Senya... have a conscience ... you're senile))) I've shown you a shitload of times... show equi...

Evgeniy Balchin:

)) and you're brave

I don't know how I did it)))
But it doesn't show...

Vizard_:
Senya... have a conscience... you're senile))) I've shown a shitload of times...

here in 3 days, not much so far (TA 1.5 - 2 times more), lots of new pairs of 12 total - will pick 6. (now getting into aud/nz, chiff etc. - first entries past or stops on peaks - things will get better)

Tantrik:

here in 3 days, not much so far (TA 1.5 - 2 times more), lots of new pairs of 12 total - will pick 6. (now getting into aud/nz, chiff etc. - first entries past or stops on peaks - everything will work out)

wow so you'll be stuck earning))) would not it be better to take three currencies and milk them to the full?