FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 125

Artem Sidorov:
that's how i look at almost all the posts in the thread.... bragging about yesterday's deals or messages from a week ago

Well brag about the day after tomorrow's deals or next week's posts.

=)))

Bicus:

Well brag about the day after tomorrow's deals or next week's posts.

=)))

I showed my plans at the beginning of the week, i realise it's very difficult for you to browse the forum, so i'll attach my expectations to this post for you:

I'm well aware that you're catching on now, that there's no way I expected this kind of growth in my calculations (on the scarina above) - but from you as well... didn't even have that.

And if you predicted such a move - you and the old one could not get too cocky, but share with the members of this forum ... After all, it's not your guys who are taking your hard-earned money from the dolt.

I personally don't feel like beating a yen, unless it's 108.209.

Tantrik:

yenka )))) watch your hands! (he's a crook)))))

By the way,the yen worked ))))) (never mind....)

Tantrik:
By the way the yen worked )))))(well it doesn't matter....)
Totally agree!!!

Tantrik:
By the way,the yen worked ))))) (never mind....)

You're discouraging. Give me a hint as to what she does).

Artem Sidorov:

I'm well aware that you're now catching on that I was in no way expecting such a rise in my calculations (on the scarina above) - but from you too... not even that.

well why didn't you expect... on the contrary, the third option worked exactly as predicted.... a rise, a slight pullback (of course) and a further rise...

three sensible market scenarios have been proposed, taking into account support-resistance levels....

Lesorub:

or a dun or a moose:

Any thoughts on the euro and the pound?

After a firm decision to buy, I finally sold.)

Lesorub:

Pound sold, on EUR waiting for update of current high (above KD picture) to sell ...

And here I will try to go in:

today's low at 14414// but won't let in around 1450 will be limited)and on top 14691, 14718 and 14785 are reversal highs// but seems to be limited to around 1461 too

If and when it goes anywhere, it should return to the area of 1450 in any case//