FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 83

Evgeniy Balchin:
I did not say he did, I wrote that maybe... maybe that's why... come and ask him yourself... this is the market, things change, situations depend on many things, if you do not understand it, you may not understand what I mean... .....
If he said that everything happens and the market changes, I swear I would not open my mouth and that's not what he says.) He cannot admit his mistakes, maybe he just does not have the strength... God bless him. The main thing is that he is alive and in good health. God bless him.

azfaraon:
If he said that everything happens and the market changes, I swear I would not open my mouth on the matter.) He cannot admit his mistakes, maybe he just does not have the strength... God bless him. The main thing is that he is alive and in good health. God bless him.
In fact he doesn't owe you or anyone else anything)) just like you do ... So there is no point in continuing this topic, especially since he is not present in this discussion right now... bad tone:-). Also, people on this forum never see a good thing, remember that for a moment and think about it).

Just draw it here and watch how it works ...and in this range I think at least until summer ...Yes, and immediately write that this is just my idea and no one has anything to prove or show, even if something changes .

azfaraon:

I would like to point out that this is just my opinion and no one needs to prove or show me anything, even if something changes.

Yes, thank you... To be honest I never trade based on other people's analysis, if the currency hasn't been analyzed it means I don't open deals... Even if the analysis is done by a trader with a "reputation", so that I don't have to blame anyone ;-) OK, I'm sleeping, it's already 2 hours

The problem with the old one's predictions is not that you trade according to his tips, but that if you ask him why he came to "such conclusions" he would say: "Why talk to you Papuans, everything is clear here!

if you do not understand - you're stupid and you do not belong here, or even not so.... you may belong here, but the "old one" as a deity won't even talk to you.

It's not about predictions, systems, indicators or the lack thereof - just support the idea with more solid arguments than just a picture and the phrase "he who does not understand is stupid.

Azfaraon, I think you'll agree with me there))

1.0950 EURUSD will do today

Ekaterina Babaeva:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page76

anyone looking for a trading system,99% future price prediction

For the first time, I got scared for "forex" and ...)

Ekaterina Babaeva:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page76

anyone looking for a trading system, 99% future price prediction

A prediction on cards?)

I THERE Took a closer look at his system came into a trance and stood me pound at 1.29 it will start clinging and stop at 1.23

P ish again the above data were obtained in a trance when the separation astral body!))) but if seriously, the speed at which it rolls very favorable to this because it rolls not from the very tops

the canadian, australian and new zealandian are all dropping. maybe we should turn the monitor upside down and sell it

The eurik while I was asleep rolled over and headed 10400 bought right below the 9500 level. will break it like a gimme.