FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 27

Tantrik:
Why should I write if you (don't have a clue) not about, I'm wondering if the level on the pound will hold or not!? 1.4390
Draw me a tale on the euro.... and give me some praise... be human))))

Tantrik:
Why should I write if you (don't have a clue) not about, I'm wondering if the level on the pound will hold or not!? 1.4390

OK. Discussion...

The level is 1.4390 - what is this figure and why is there suddenly a level there ???

Vizard_:
Senya...I've been under one nickname all my life = Vizard.
I don't have a habit or an addiction to change my nickname for the sake of the forum etc...
Sorry to disappoint you))))

"A couple of years ago, Warlock said, 'there's only three figures'.

I might add, which change once a week.

so you need an indicator to look at them once a week?" https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1997

who is it ))))) you came right out ))))) (the old one said he was sitting on the real one (behind the stove))

Oleg Tsarkov:
Haven't been around in over a year.)
Hey, you too, you're a bit of an underground guy.)

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

OK. Discussion...

Level - 1.4390 - what is that number and why is there suddenly any level there ???

end of sales momentum, while overflying 11 pips.(here we go 14((((((( )

canadian sell limit 1.4323 -tp 4239. (11 currency pairs)

Tantrik:

"A couple of years ago, Warlock said, 'there's only three figures'.

I might add, which change once a week.

so you need an indicator to look at them once a week?" https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1997

who is it ))))) you came right out ))))) (the old one said he was sitting on the real one (behind the stove))

Did the old one write under the nickname denniss? I never read more than two pages of this thread... you know that.
Old! Ya-ya-ya!)) Why are you changing your nicknames? Get out... The teacher's getting his face mixed up)))...

Tantrik:
The end of the selling momentum, while the flight of 11 pips. (here it is 14((((((( )

The pulse is sensible because the volume is not sorted out by a click of the mouse and the price will not eat it up in a jiffy.

But I don't know about the number. I believe that at any time there may be a volume of buying/selling that you will never know and therefore it is impossible to get a figure.

Draw the eu, we've been asking for a long time...

Tantrik:

end of sales momentum, while overflying 11 pips (here it is 14((((((( )

canadian sell limit 1.4323 -tp 4239. (11 currency pairs)

Will you draw me a tale on the eu ?.... praise ? or i'm off...

Vizard_:
Was denniss the old one? I never read more than two pages of this thread... you know that.
Old! Yo, yo, yo, yo!)) Why are you changing your nicknames? Get out... The teacher's starting to get his face mixed up)))...
I came in over the holidays with a glass in my hand and for some reason I thought the same thing...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
I came in over the holidays with a glass in my hand and for some reason I thought the same thing...
Rena is that you? Why the fuck do you change your nicknames?))) Sit on the baptismal data))))
You'll never know... The teacher is gone))) hilarious ...