I'm interested in your opinion. What will happen? - page 5

To begin with, most forex transactions are settlements between countries exporting and importing. And on this side, they don't really care what the exchange rate is. And if they do hedge, it is in the futures market.

Everything is not so simple and primitive here. For example they invest in Japan in the form of Euro and USD, they exchange those currencies for Yen and use them to buy shares, bonds and other instruments.

Then, when positions are closed, the opposite process takes place, i.e. they sell Yen and buy Euro and USD.

Or the country exports goods in a certain currency and when the money comes back it is converted to the local currency.

In the summer and now a similar picture is happening:

the Chinese stock market collapses, the money goes into euros (most likely where it originally came from)

Yury Reshetov:
Liquidity will become zero. Such liquidity crises have already taken place on stock exchanges and so far the only method of 'dealing' with such phenomena is to invite liquidity providers.
+++

http://rusnovosti.ru/posts/403246
Торги на биржах Китая остановили из-за резкого падения ключевых индексов
Торги на биржах Китая остановили из-за резкого падения ключевых индексов
  • rusnovosti.ru
Shanghai Composite и Shenzhen Composite обвалились почти на 7 %

Ivan Vagin:
http://rusnovosti.ru/posts/403246

Stock markets have their own rules and currency markets have different rules.

To find out what will happen if everybody buys, you have to set a date and time and enter the market together. It is not hard to do over the Internet. This way the market can be turned to its advantage. I think that in the near future this will happen. Such collusions have been around for a long time among bankers.

Владимир:

To find out what will happen if everybody buys, you have to set a date and time and enter the market together. It is not hard to do over the Internet. This way the market can be turned to its advantage. I think that in the near future this will happen. Among bankers, such collusions have existed for a long time.

Last year everyone got into the longs sharply - everyone who had money - the whole of '15 we have silence and a deep fall... and this is not a theory... so we may see inflation turn into deflation...))

Владимир:

To find out what will happen if everybody buys, you have to set a date and time and enter the market together. It is not hard to do over the Internet. This way the market can be turned to its advantage. I think that in the near future this will happen. Among bankers, such collusions have existed for a long time.

Bullshit )))) The regulators are watching everything and punish severely.

Сергей Криушин:
Last year everyone went long - everyone who had money - all year 15 we had silence and a deep fall... and this is not a theory... inflation might as well turn into deflation...))
In '15 everyone was longing the dollar, not the euro.

Server Muradasilov:
Nonsense )))) The regulators monitor everything and punish severely.

The regulators are understandable, but they want the money, so they do the tricks. How could they not?

If they are punished harshly , it means there is a problem after all.

Владимир:
The regulators are understandable, but they want the money, so they do the tricks. How could they not?
All their tricks are bought back even after several years - and they are fined much more than their tricks brought them money and their licences are taken away easily.

Владимир:

There is 100500 times more volume on the foreign exchange market, that's the difference, and bankruptcies are rare.