imitation hand trading - page 5

Shoker:

What is this paranoia about drowning in stocks and chasing everyone there? If you have had bad luck with a brokerage house on the forex market, change it - the market has nothing to do with it. You don't know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them. I have never had any problems with withdrawal. But there was a problem with one brokerage company. I think I got in trouble with them when I got acquainted with them - I told them to go away immediately, and they were only interested in how they got "burned". I don't know what kind of market you're in!

And imitate manual trading will be difficult, because when you request an order to open, there may be a delay in response (the reason we do not consider), resulting in a price change and ask for confirmation of order execution at the new price. The robot will not read the message and will give a new request to open the order. After several such attempts, you will get a ban. Not all servers can cope with such frequent requests and the anti-virus will consider such robot's activity as a DOS-attack. This may happen in any market - just do not use robots that continually send requests.

you can trade currencies at a normal brokerage firm with a commission and 13% income tax.

but usually the stock is much more profitable )

ah yes - i also trade without leverage on my own

swings on the rouble - but not much currency given - daily chart

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There will always be problems in forex, as soon as you start withdrawing with some regularity, the dealing will put you on a special list. After that you start to notice serious delays in the execution of orders, the ostutstviye of communication becomes the norm.
As I withdrew a small amount of about $ 3000, I got a call from the manager in his voice saying why are you withdrawing "our" money, because this money is in fact already ours, they have already reserved a Mercedes, a property in Italy, that rascal.

He asked, quite indignantly, why did you withdraw the money. I was taken aback by that question, I wanted to tell him off, but I held it back and replied that I did not have enough money for the Mercedes.
Do you want to trade without problems?
Go to the stock market, there's no fucking problem.

Technically, I've created a special code that pushes the buttons and emulates hand trading, and on the dealing side it is impossible to determine what the expert trades.

But it doesn't save me from the problems I've described.

This is nuts for sure...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There will always be problems in forex, as soon as you start withdrawing with some regularity, the dealing desk will put you on a special list. After that you start to notice serious delays in the execution of orders, the ostutstviye of communication becomes the norm.
As I withdrew a small amount of about $ 3000, I got a call from the manager in his voice saying why are you withdrawing "our" money, because this money is in fact already ours, they have already reserved a Mercedes, a property in Italy, that rascal.

He asked, quite indignantly, why did you withdraw the money. I was taken aback by that question, I wanted to tell him off, but I held it back and replied that I did not have enough money for the Mercedes.

Technically, I've created a special code that pushes the buttons and emulates hand trading, and on the dealing side it is impossible to determine what the expert trades.

But it does not avoid problems I've described.
My clients withdrew $100k from forex without any problems. They also withdrew a monthly profit and all was paid without any problems. If you trade with a normal company, with good licences, everything is fine. I kept statistics of delays, commissions and spreads in the logs, there were no problems.
I agree that the exchange is better in some aspects, in many others) and the same currencies can be traded in futures. It comes out at least cheaper. But forex is OK too.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There will always be problems in forex, as soon as you start withdrawing with some regularity, the dealing will put you on a special list. After that you start to notice serious delays in the execution of orders, the ostutstviye of communication becomes the norm.

But it hasn't saved me from the problems I've described.

The problem is that they are horror stories from the times when people used to "explode" hundreds of times in a few months in the Forex market.

Now this is long gone. And delays in execution or lack of communication - it happens in stocks. If you trade on timeframes of more than five minutes, delays of a few seconds do not play a role. About the "withdrawal of $3k" - strange, it is pennies for any serious brokerage company.

Georgiy Merts:

Something of a scarecrow from a time when people on the forex market "took off" hundreds of times in a matter of months.

This has not been the case for a long time now. However, delays in execution or lack of communication can happen in equities too. If you trade on timeframes longer than 5 minutes - delays of a few seconds do not play a role. About the "$3k withdrawal" - strange, that's pennies for any somewhat serious brokerage company.

This was seen in the noughties, 2006-2009, the brokerage is of course a regular kitchen, not a big one.
Do you really think that someone takes you with 100$ position and even with 10.000$ position or even more, to the real market? You just overlap inside the brokerage company, in a large kitchen brokerage company they overlap faster, just inside the kitchen they look for a client who makes a counter position at this time or overlap with another brokerage company or draw requotes.
But when trading stocks there is no overlap, even buying a paper for $ 1, you are always in the market, the stock broker does not live from a loss, unlike the usual kitchen forex dealing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
This was seen in the noughties , 2006-2009 , DTs of course a regular kitchen , not a big one.
Do you really think that someone takes you to the real market with positions of $100 and even with positions of 10,000 or more? You just have to close a position inside the brokerage company, they just look for a client who opens a reverse position or just close it with another brokerage company.
But in share trading, there is no capping, even if you buy a paper for $ 1, you are always in the market, the stock broker does not live from a loss, unlike the usual kitchen forex dealing.

Not overlaps are not the problem of a trader's losses, it's the inability to trade 😀

transcendreamer:

Overlaps are not the problem of a trader's losses, it is the inability to trade 😀

Have you ever had a situation where you can't close a position within an hour or two ) , on $3000 ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Do you ever have a situation where you can't close a position within an hour or two ?) , for 3000$ ?

Never..... you just need to trade with decent brokers and you won't have any problems...

transcendreamer:

Overlaps are not the problem of a trader's losses, it is the inability to trade 😀

I mean something else, forex gamble against the trader and live off of depo drains, a stockbroker never does. The stock market really lives on commissions. And if the stock trader loses, he goes to the market to another player in profit.