imitation hand trading - page 6

transcendreamer:

Never..... you just need to trade with decent brokers and you won't have any problems...

Forex "brokers" decent and not decent , basically live off of depo drains.
Not on the spread )

Yuriy Zaytsev:
If you do not know the difference, you may think that the Forex market plays against the trader and lives from depo withdrawals, and the stock broker never plays against him. The stock market really lives on commissions. And if the stock trader loses the profit, he goes to the market to another player.

These are just personal projections of personal bad and already irrelevant experiences....

It's been a long time since anyone has done such a disservice to customers...

It's ridiculous to even hear it...

Globally, the stock exchange is the same kitchen, only bigger in size.

It was so much fun in April when they expirated oil, huh? 😁 So much for the exchange...

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Forex "brokers" are decent and not decent, they mostly live off of losing deposits.
Not on the spread )

These are mantras..... we know how it was: tried it - it didn't work - ah it's all the damn brokers - a conspiracy!

Overlaps nowadays do not bother a trader in any way, it's so ridiculous...

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Forex "brokers" decent and not decent, mainly live from losing deposits.
Not on the spread )

Somewhere around 2/3 or up to 3/4 of accounts get drained - that's a fact... But that's the way the stock market is losing too...

No one is forcing a trader to lose a deposit, right?

The trader does it on his own.

transcendreamer:

These are just personal projections of personal bad and already irrelevant experiences....

It's been a long time since anyone has done such a disservice to customers...

It's ridiculous to even hear it...

Globally, the exchange is the same kitchen, only bigger in size.

It was so much fun in April when they expirated oil, huh? 😁 So much for the exchange...

I emailed you about my personal experience.
Yes, there was the oil thing, a known technical glitch.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
I have written in my personal experience.
Yes, there was a case of oil, a known technical glitch.

replied...

Yes in general it's no secret that most accounts get drained, it's probably a common pattern... But the broker can't just take it away, it's the trader who is losing by his own actions, and if the broker has poor execution, well, then don't trade with such a broker ...

I would rather say that the volatility on the forex market is different and that the spread is smaller on the stock market, all this is more important than the overlaps, they are not important at all.

transcendreamer:

It's been a long time since anyone has done such a disservice to clients...

No, there are still scam brokers.

But you have to be very talented and lucky to send them money. This is akin to "they left you an inheritance, send us $100 to process it" letters.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

No, there are still scam brokers.

But you have to be very talented and lucky to send such a person money. It is akin to "you have been left an inheritance, send us $100 to process it" letters.

:) Yeah.

transcendreamer:

Somewhere around 2/3 or up to 3/4 of accounts get drained - that's a fact... but that's the way the stock market does it too...

Nobody makes a trader to lose a deposit, right?

He (the trader) does it on his own.

Right, when I trade with my own money on the stock market, my broker's account has been growing since 2008... Generally, the strategy and tactics are completely different on the stock market...

If someone has a Forex account of 2008 or earlier with an upward yield curve, it may be gradual.
Well I haven't seen such forex accounts from the forum dwellers. The signal accounts here at the mql5 service are dying like flies. As for the forex brokers, they have been sitting for a long time and after the losses they usually open a new account and get into the adrenaline. However, we have a technical forum and most technical experts know very well that the automatic trading system with increasing equity for 5-10 years does not exist.