imitation hand trading - page 2

Karputov Vladimir:

this is the right way - you should always download the terminal from the developer's official website

So, we can assume that there are wrong versions of the terminal that have signs ofMetaTrader code modification with unknown purpose, about which a user who has spent money to trade on the server at this broker has not been warned?

In this case, the developer does not care whether his product is used or modified, who uses and modifies it for what purpose?

tt455:

Please advise if I imitate manual trading in the Expert Advisor, will there be no problems with execution of commands to open and close orders? I've never used it before.

I used to trade with a broker a long time ago who had some technical problems (either the Expert Advisor did not work properly or the broker did not open the order correctly) - it ended up that the order opened in the other direction (instead of SELL it opened BUY and vice versa).

When i traded hands with this broker i never had any problems. everything worked well.

And think about the difference between opening orders manually and using a robot.

Your robot is more likely to get stuck and there's no need to complicate things with imitation.

алексей мишарин:

So, we can assume that there are wrong versions of the terminal with signs ofMetaTrader code modification for an unknown purpose, about which the user who has spent money to trade on the server at this broker is not warned?

In this case, the developer does not care whether his product is used or modified, who uses and modifies it for what purpose?

The question is interesting, by the way. After all, different brokers have different design of the terminal and its different size. Does MQ make it for them to order or do they compile it themselves?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And the question, by the way, is interesting. For example, different brokers have different design of the terminal and its different size. Does MQ make it for them or they compile it themselves?

The question is also interesting because, naturally, before installing, everyone carefully reads the license agreement, which specifies all the rights and conditions of use for authorship, and after reading it, check the box "I agree", right? :)

2.3 Prohibition on modification and decompilation. You shall not undertake or authorize any modification to the Product, translate the Product into other languages, create similar products or services based on the Product, reverse engineer, decompile and/or reverse assemble the Product and its components and parts, hack into databases, hack into network protocols or compromise the integrity of the Product's security, or otherwise modify the Product's programming interface. This provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. You also agree to comply at all times with the requirements and specifications regarding the design, use and presentation of the Product.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
That's an interesting question, by the way. After all, different brokers have different terminal designs and sizes. Does MQ make it for them to order or do they compile it themselves?
What an interesting question! I think MQL compiles them automatically!

I think that in the age of high technology, and the fact that you can choose any broker from one terminal - everything goes automatically, only the icon is used.

алексей мишарин:

The question is also interesting because, naturally, before installing, everyone carefully reads the license agreement, where all rights and conditions of use on the authorship are indicated, and after reading it, they tick the checkbox "I agree", right? :)

What does this have to do with license agreement? It says that the user, i.e. the programmer undertakes not to modify the terminal.

Do you understand at all what we are talking about? Let me explain - who compiles the versions of the terminal for different DCs.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I think that in the age of high technology, and the fact that one terminal can choose any broker - all goes automatically, it's just an icon.

The icon is in terminal.ico. But the idea is correct, probably, only the appearance is modified, as in the menu help - about the program. I thinkAlexey Busygin is right, everything is done automatically on MQ side.

So "wrong version" can only be a version corrupted by a virus or something else.

It suddenly came to mind, an old poem

- On my desk there's a floppy disk with a boot

- Through a hole in its envelope its viruses gnaw at it )).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What does this have to do with the user agreement? It says that the user, i.e. the programmer, undertakes not to modify the terminal.

Do you understand at all what we are talking about? I explain - who compiles the terminal versions for different DCs.

Alexey, have you ever paid attention to MT update files? Didn't you see one "extra" file if the update was downloaded from the DC server?

I think all the differences are ini files in config folder and DT programmers have the right to change these files. Maybe I'm wrong, dunno...

Alexey Viktorov:

Alexey, have you ever paid attention to the MT update files? Have you seen one "extra" file if the update was downloaded from the DT server?

I think all the differences are written in the ini files of the config folder and these files the DC programmers have the right to change. Maybe I'm wrong, dunno...

I did not pay attention somehow, was not interested. Maybe you're right. For what it's worth, my terminal never fails, neither MT4 nor MT5. I have never seen anything like this before.