The future of MQL5 is MQL5+ or even MQL6 - page 3

Boris:

Can I give you as much as you want? Write globally: Magic = 0; Megic = 123; Migic = 345; Mogic = 567; Mugic = 789;

This is an example, and you can write as many mogic for each group as you want. And you check it in cycles! It works fine! If this is a "perversion", sorry!

And how do you find an open order and determine which EA and to which group of orders of this EA it belongs? Your gift is incomplete without it! )

No matter how you look at it, MetaEditor is the bottle-neck of MQL.

If you add just 4 possibilities from this picture, it's already a big step forward for MetaEditor. And there will be no "how to enable MQL in Visual Studio, Notepad++, etc." threads.

Sergei Vladimirov:
And how can we find an open order and determine which EA and which group of orders of this EA it belongs to? Without this, your gift is somehow incomplete. )

Check in the loop! And in function calls you pass the appropriate magic, and in the functions themselves you only represent that the neutral magic:

int magi = OrderMagicNumber();

That's all!

Boris:

Check in a loop!

Thank you, it's a feast!

Igor Volodin:
Thank you, it's a feast!
There you go! And just in time for the holidays!

I would also like to be able to interrupt the optimisation of the robot and save the intermediate results, so that the next day the optimisation can be continued from the interrupted location rather than from scratch.

Sergei Vladimirov:
And how, when you find an open order, can you determine which EA and which group of orders of this EA it belongs to? Without that your gift is somewhat incomplete. )

The advice was, of course, delusional. And the second or third majors are unnecessary. Make a class where all dependencies and grid memberships are prescribed. And as a unique key just make a majik.

You have one RF civil passport, don't you? Nevertheless, with its number you are linked to a bunch of services. It's a rough analogy, of course.

Vadim Zotov:
I would also like to be able to interrupt the optimization of the robot and save the intermediate results, so that the next day the optimization can be continued from the interrupted location instead of from scratch.
Wo-o-o-t!!! How I forgot that! This feature is a must.

Vadim Zotov:
I would also like to be able to interrupt the optimization of the robot and save the intermediate results, so that the next day you can continue optimization from the interrupted location rather than from scratch.
Have you ever contacted Service Desk with the results of survey replies? I wonder if they gave you any specific answers?

Vadim Zotov:
I would also like to be able to interrupt optimization of the robot and save intermediate results, so that the next day you can continue optimization not from scratch, but from the interrupted place.

This is how it has worked for a long time.

If the test conditions have not changed, the old results will pick up and the test will continue. Try it yourself.