Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 23

Sabit Dosaev:

On top of that, they can also rent it out - in short, a gold mine

Server Muradasilov:

On top of that, they can also rent it out - in short, a gold mine

I'm not so sure about the price of the market, but I am sure it will be the best one. I am sick and tired of watching our citizens bow before foreign advisers and strategies. I am 1000% sure our systems are better than any foreign automatic trading monsters.

Sabit Dosaev:
So it was you so vehemently advocated that I buy your creation? Well, give me a link to your test run or monitoring from the beech.I'll try to understand why my system is worse or better.And in general I have long needed employees to promote my systems to the West. We can combine forces and business will run smoothly. I am sick and tired of watching our citizens bow before foreign advisers and strategies. I'm 1000% sure our systems are better than any foreign automated trading monsters.
I have never written a single line of code in my life )))) i have nothing to promote yet))) I have no time to waste! You may thank me later, or at least send me some money.

Sabit Dosaev:
And when did I ever give you a headache? Monitors are a lure for greedy people who don't understand what an EA's algorithm is and don't understand what different market phases are.
Monitoring shows the real situation, not the fairy tale tests. But you stubbornly do not listen to or do not hear a few people who are telling you the need to monitor a real account.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Monitoring shows the real state of affairs, not fairy tale tests. But you stubbornly do not listen to or do not hear a few people who are telling you the need to monitor a real account.
This is your opinion. I'll tell you simply. If on a real account EA will be profitable for 1 year and in the tester for a period of 2 years it loses money, I will never consider it good. I've seen hundreds of two years of successful EAs that were losing after a month like on command. The reason is that either the strategy is not long-lived, or Set file was chosen on a short testing period, and only inexperienced traders may be delighted with one-year successful monikers.Those who create strategies and EAs have different conclusions and arguments.

Sabit Dosaev:
This is your opinion.But I'll tell you simply.If an EA on a real account for 1 year will be profitable and in the tester on a period of 2 years it loses, then I will never consider it good. I've seen hundreds of two years of successful EAs that were losing after a month like on command. And the reason is that either the strategy is not durable or Set file was picked up on a short testing period.
Well, you can accelerate testing with the cloud:MQL5 Cloud Network accelerates calculations.

Karputov Vladimir:
Well, go ahead and test it - the testing can be speeded up with the cloud:MQL5 Cloud Network accelerates calculations
Are these super accurate quotes? And what year are they from? I found only 1999.01.12 in Alpari.

Sabit Dosaev:
Are these super accurate quotes? And what year do they start from? I found only 1999.01.12 in Alpari.
You should read the article first, and then, if you don't understand it, ask questions.

Sabit Dosaev:
This is your opinion.But I'll tell you simply.If an EA on a real account for 1 year will be profitable and in the tester on a period of 2 years it loses, then I will never consider it good. I've seen hundreds of two years of successful EAs that were losing after a month like on command. The reason is that either the strategy is not long-lived, or Set file was chosen on a short testing period, and only inexperienced traders may be delighted with one-year successful monikers.Those who create strategies and Expert Advisors have different conclusions and arguments.
So if your tester shows only profit over 17 years, what prevents you from opening a real account to monitor?

Karputov Vladimir:
You should first read the article and then, if you don't understand, ask questions.
There is one problem here. The MT5 terminal requires expert correction. But I will read it, maybe I will like it.