Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 17

pako:
King Solomon's decision, out of the question:)
It's not the king I'm worried about. A loyal subject may be dissonant... Or a world conspiracy may come to an unsettled mind... ;)

Artyom Trishkin:
It's not the king I'm worried about. A loyal subject might be dissonant... Or a world conspiracy could happen to an immature mind... ;)
Wow, it's been 17 pages of the top starter explaining the realities? The topic is trivial, and how much attention he got. As for the subject - you should always understand that absolutely any EA works only in certain markets, during certain phases and a certain period of time, and then it becomes obsolete. There are no universal robots without overrides for years...

And EAs honed to the tester's tick flow don't work in principle, anywhere, ever.

Hello! I would like to say a special thank you to the moderator for the ban! I had some free time, and together with a lawyer we studied the rules of the market. And the lawyer found many violations.

Artyom Trishkin:
It's not the king I'm worried about. A loyal subject might be dissonant... Or a world conspiracy could happen to an immature mind... ;)
Don't worry about the loyal subject, I've got a job to do.

v356obN:
And don't you worry about the loyal subject, I've found something to do.
How do you talk to the Tsar, peasant? How do you file a petition?

Artyom Trishkin:
How do you talk to the Tsar, peasant? How do you file a petition?
If you were the Czar, you wouldn't be sitting here.

v356obN:
If you were a king, you wouldn't be sitting here.

You make me laugh, boy.

Go cry to your lawyer, boy, don't dust here...

Artyom Trishkin:

That's funny, boy.

Go cry to your lawyer, kid, don't dust it off...

Thanks for the compliment!

v356obN:
Thanks for the compliment!