Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 8

Anatoliy Koscheev:
Yeah, I'd love to, but the administration won't let me in because of the low rating.

I don't get it, I see your signal came up. Was it invisible or something?

-------------- I take this opportunity to say hello to Service Desk --------------

StudyingAnatoliy Koscheev' s signal, I again came across the decaying corpse of RVD Markets. Isn't it time to send the dead body to the grave? I have already written to Service Desk, but the request went like water in the sand.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't get it, I see your signal came up. Was it invisible or something?

-------------- I take this opportunity to say hello to Service Desk --------------

StudyingAnatoliy Koscheev' s signal, I again came across the decaying corpse of RVD Markets. Isn't it time to send the dead body to the grave? I have already written to Service Desk, but the request has gone like water in the sand.

Where did it come from?

Anatoliy Koscheev:
Where did it appear?
If you make a query in the subject Where ismy signal on the Signals page?, you can find out which page in the Signal box your signal is on.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
Where did it appear?
There's 1 signal in the profile. Maybe I was inattentive, but I don't think it was there on the morning of the 12th. Although the signal is a few months old.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There is 1 signal in the profile. Maybe I was inattentive, but I don't think it was there on the morning of the 12th. Although the signal is a few months old.
It's been on my profile for a few days now. Today it's gone down a bit. It turned evenly on my stop. It's a shame...

Anatoliy Koscheev:
It's been on my profile for a few days now. Today it went down a bit. And the bastard turned evenly on my stop. That's a shame...
First time in five years?

mmmoguschiy-new:
First time in five years?
It's been very close, but it's the first time it's been even on the foot

Anatoliy Koscheev:
It's been very close, but it's the first time it's been flat on its foot.
Hmm.

In case anyone else is wondering: I'm up to a hundred. Moving on.

Ninety quid profit... That's a hell of a lot of money.

If you'd just made at least $1,000, it'd be a lot more than that. But as it is...