Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 7

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'll be shy - what if they come after me from the tax office or some other "internal organs"?
The main thing is that the locals don't get wind of it, and the rest is just trivialities of life.

George Merts:

Not at all. It's just that when the depo is small, they load it up to the max, so that they close at the bottom when they're down.

And when one cares about the depo, one never waits to be drained, but closes in the negative as stipulated by the TS, so as not to lose more.

I'm very pleased with the discussion. Glad I touched on this topic. At the moment, to merge for me means to lose face in front of all of you. Isn't that an incentive to hold on and grow?

THANK YOU ALL!

Dmitry Fedoseev:
How much is it today?

At the moment it's 80.

Anatoliy Koscheev:

At the moment - 80

Why don't you monitor it through Signals? Only hamsters believe their words ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And why don't you get it through the Signals? Only hamsters believe words.)
I'd love to, but the administration won't let me in "due to low ratings".

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And why do not monitored via Signals? Only hamsters believe words))

At least, that's how I get a response. That's why I'm trying to raise the rating by raising new topics.

Anatoliy Koscheev:

At least that's what they tell me.

Do you have Seller status? You can definitely create a free signal with any rating, start a free one, then transfer to a paid one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules

1. The Signal Provider is able to create a paid subscription to the Signal only if he is approved as a Seller. The status as a Seller is not required for free subscriptions.
    Every Provider can set up several Signals, following the rule "One trading account - one Signal".
Правила копирования сделок в MetaTrader 4 и 5 - сервис Торговые Сигналы
Правила копирования сделок в MetaTrader 4 и 5 - сервис Торговые Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса Торговые сигналы: провайдеры сигналов, порядок создания сигнала, подписка на сигналы.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you have Seller status? A free signal can definitely be created with any rating, start a free one, then transfer to a paid one.

1. The Signal Provider is only allowed to create a paid subscription to the Signal if he is approved as a Seller. The status as a Seller is not required for free subscriptions.
    Every Provider can set up several Signals, following the rule "One trading account - one Signal".
Thank you

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you have Seller status? A free signal can definitely be created with any rating, start a free one, then transfer to a paid one.

1. A Signals Provider is allowed to create a fee-based subscription to a Signal only if he is approved as a Seller. The status as a Seller is not required for free subscriptions.
    Each Signals Provider can set up several Signals, subject to the "One trading account - one Signal" rule.

I have already registered the signal in MQL5 as a paid signal and I cannot change it according to the terms and conditions. You can see the signal in my profile. Some Spaniard sent me an email:Hello, my name is Patrichs Rodriguez, I am the director of a Spanish company IB, high volume balance under our MAM Account, we have seen your mql5 results are really good, I would like to receive information about your account management, thanks.

I don't understand what he wants me to do. I cannot translate the last sentence clearly.

Anatoliy Koscheev:

I have already registered the signal in MQL5 as a paid signal and I can't change it according to the conditions. You can see the signal in my profile. Some Spaniard sent me an email:Hello, my name is Patrichs Rodriguez, I am the director of a Spanish company IB, high volume balance under our MAM Account, we have seen your mql5 results are really good, I would like to receive information about your account management, thanks.

I don't understand what he wants me to do. I can't translate the last sentence clearly.

we have seen your mql5 results are really good, I would like to receive information about your account management, thanks.

We have seen your mql5 results are really good, I would like to receive information about your account management, thanks.

I mean information about strategy, manual or automatic etc.