Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 18

Konstantin:
hide the "file view paste..." panel from the f10 key.

it's never used by anyone, but it's psychologically taxing and takes up space.

I don't want to look at it for years.

thanks

F10 brings up the quote window.

If you don't want to look, don't look.

But clones are forbidden here.

Rashid Umarov:
WHERE exactly?

If there had been hedging rather than netting, these 3 trades would have ended up with exactly -2 rubles (and another -1.5 commission):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Service Desk. Complaints, suggestions.

Francuz, 2019.06.19 15:17

Pattern of reproducing error with penny loss in balance, even with manual trading.

Buy 1 lot at an even price, buy 1 lot at an odd price, buy 1 lot at an even price, sell 1 lot, sell 1 lot, sell 1 lot.

Why -1.99 here?

Francuz:

Why shake the air with words when you can check? FORTS ruble-dollar futures, the balance is calculated with the loss of pennies.

I do not have the FORTS account at hand.

I have no questions after your screenshot, I could have posted it immediately.

I asked my own questions, because people often make mistakes and then blame the terminal.

If I understand the problem correctly, then
This is not a bug in MT5, but peculiarities of futures calculation at the exchange, which @Francuz needs to know about.
The Si is a USD futures i.e. a derivative instrument.
Therefore, every day clearing exchange, adjusts all results to USD!
This is the fixing of the dollar rate by the exchange, every day clearing.
And the financial result is always recalculated at the dollar rate at the time of fixing!
So it may decrease or increase.
It all depends on the exchange rate of the dollar.

With more confidence I assume that you also do not know what time of day the trading session starts.
Study the peculiarities of the exchange.

Fixing
Fixing methodology
Trading schedule

Borderline in the attachment.

Files:

Good day to all! Who can tell me where the account history for the year has gone??? who do I contact?? and why?

Armen Gevorkyan:

Good day to you all! Can anyone tell me where the account history for the year has gone??? who should I contact?? and why this has happened

My history is gone from 2017.... I guess MQ came up with a new formula and decided to recalculate the history, and this history is not kept by all DCs.

Rashid Umarov:

Where is the loss of the penny? You are talking to yourself.

PS The fact that the terminal shows financial results without rounding to whole roubles is another matter.

AccountBalance is wrong.

DEAL_PROFIT is wrong.

Rashid Umarov:

There's another one. Figure it out on your own.

Pictures in the form of a file and compressed I do not look.

Not everyone on this forum has the technical ability to insert a picture in the form of an image in the post.

fxsaber:

AccountBalance is incorrect.

DEAL_PROFIT is incorrect.

Not everyone on the forum has the technical ability to insert a picture as an image in a post.

)

Artyom Trishkin:

F10 brings up the quotation window.

If you don't want to see it, don't.

You can either use any other key or reassign the quotation window key (who needs it...?).

how can you not look if it takes up space and contains inscriptions.

If the analytical toolbar is hidden, if the chart panel is hidden, why can't you hide the menu bar?

in windows 7 from pressing f10 it appears and then from lkmp it hides.

fxsaber, 2019.06.19 22:49

Not everyone on the forum has the technical ability to insert a picture as an image in a post.

thanks for the support

Files:
1.png  60 kb
2.png  44 kb
3.png  40 kb
4.PNG  78 kb

Konstantin:

then from any other key. or reassign the quotation window key(who needs it...?).

How can you not look if it takes up space and contains inscriptions.

If the analytical toolbar is hidden, if the chart panel is hidden, why can't you hide the menu bar?

In Windows 7 when you press f10 it shows up and then when you press lkmp it hides.

Thank you for your support

The one who needs it. You don't need it, but you are not alone.

Clones are not allowed here.