Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 13

Slawa:
Yes

Then let's move on to the next error.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Service Desk. Complaints, suggestions.

Alexey Kozitsyn, 2015.11.13 18:50

And while we're on the subject. Next question. According to the logs, we can see that the order initiating the trade is of sell limit type. But when we get the order type from the OnTradeTransaction() function, we get ORDER_TYPE_BUY. How so? Yes, if we look further, any initiating order in the tester, when processed in OnTradeTransaction, is ORDER_TYPE_BUY. There is definitely an error.

Slava, please comment! Or do you want to take it to servicedesk?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Slava, please comment! Or to servicedesk?

Write to the already open application, as the topic is the same"OnTradeTransaction in the tester".

We'll get to it soon.

Slawa:

Write to the already open application, as the topic is the same "OnTradeTransaction in the tester".

We'll get to it in the near future

Ok, thanks!

arharovn:

It looks like you have set the "Stop if account is below $50" setting in the terminal, in the Signals tab. And you currently have less than $50 in your account - so your subscription is stopped.

Hello, I am writing to you about a problem I paid for the indexer!!! And it draws although the developer declares that it does not!!! There is a screenshot!!! I wrote to the developer has kept silent!!! Will the money be refunded??? And what do I do???

nikolyafhfgjgfj:
Dabby day I am writing to you about the problem I paid for the indexer! It appeals even though the developer says it does not! There is a screenshot!!! I wrote to the developer has kept silent!!! Will the money be refunded??? And what do I do???

There is a strategy tester for all this, run it and run it in visual mode.

You could have checked it before buying.

Hello. Please correct the ENUM_TRADE_TRANSACTION_TYPE enumeration description in the docs , the order of TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD==6 and TRADE_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ADD is mixed up

Everything was fine in the tester!!! When I bought it and put it on two terminals on a real chart and today I noticed that after updating one of the terminals the signal disappeared in you and it also disappeared in the tester it cannot be seen

Ramiz Mavludov:

There is a strategy tester for all this, run it and run it in visual mode.

You may have checked this before buying.

you don't need to check it, you need to put it in the description! Why waste your time on drawing goon tests?

Didn't you buy it from a local Sensei by any chance? Tlend Detector?