Where's the money, Zin? - page 5

Комбинатор:
Yes. There's another delicious place in this regard. I can send it to you in person. But it won't be in Russian, either.)
Just let me know while I figure this one out.

Alexey:
We have added information about this: https://cloud.mql5.com/ru/faq/payments

Why not go further with this logic? Let's make all products on the market free for the duration of the ban. And signals too.

Why does banning on the FORUM affect FINANCIAL operations?

Andrey Barinov:

Why not go further with this logic? Let's make all products on the market free for the duration of the ban. And signals too.

Why banning an online forum affects financial operations?

It only affected agents, the ability to write to the service Desk (can be through the ticket in contacts unlogged), the ability to write to a personal feed and comments.

As well as the ability to provide support to users who have bought the product for banana.

Earned money was withdrawn without problems, although previously it was impossible to withdraw when banned.

List of moderators, which is given when trying to write a message almost useless, out of 10 moderators and admins responded only one and that only advised how to contact Service Desk.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
It only affected agents, the earnings were withdrawn without any problems, although before it was impossible to withdraw them during a ban.

Agents are a product/service that sells for a certain price. But during a ban it suddenly becomes free. I'm trying to figure out where the logic is. And why the same logic doesn't make other products/services sold by the user free for the duration of the ban.

No possibility to add a product, no possibility to update the product version.

No ability to publish screenshots (but I think this is an individual setting)

Andrey Barinov:

Agents are a product/service that sells for a certain price. But during a ban it suddenly becomes free. I'm trying to figure out where the logic is. And why not make other products/services sold by the user free for the duration of the ban, using the same logic.

The logic is simple: "7.1. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE WWW.MQL5.COM FOR YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WWW.MQL5.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF WWW.MQL5.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
The logic is simple: "7.1 YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE WWW.MQL5.COM AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WWW.MQL5.COM IS PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" PRINCIPLES WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF WWW.MQL5.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.

This clause contradicts current Russian law and therefore the entire agreement is null and void.

If you want, you can go to court and you will win.

The whole point here is that no one is going to claim fraud, you'll spend more on a lawyer than you will on the actual losses from the fraud.

Only if you go on principle. )

ZS: I'm not ready yet, but I'll think about it.)

ZZZY: And they immediately have a counter argument, like webmoney, and we'll delete you)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

ZZZY: and they immediately have a counter argument, like webmoney, and we'll delete you.)

Take screenshots.

Sergey Chalyshev:

This clause contradicts current Russian law and therefore the entire agreement is null and void.

If you want, you can go to court and you will win.

The whole point here is that no one is going to claim fraud, you will spend more on a lawyer than actual losses from fraud.

So the rules should be supplemented item that if the conditions for use of the site are contrary to local law, then all responsibility for any violations will fall on the end user.

P.S. In local laws they can make any laws, there is nothing to wonder and that the whole world should be amicably adjusted?

Can you imagine if you come to Holland and tell a weed seller that it's against the law in my country, just because you saw a sign in your native language and decided to sue them, how would they look at you?

Or if you go to Germany, to a brothel and start complaining about how awful and immoral it all is, and you will go to court when you get home).