Where's the money, Zin? - page 3

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Sanek, there would be demand, but there isn't, as there is almost no migration from 4k to 5k, and with the new markets, it's sucking. If OpenCL had been enabled, it could have taken off, but it didn't work here either.

Yes, there is an oversupply, so they regulate, a little by a little, so they don't go away.

Комбинатор:
Not ) The last charging was in December 2014. In principle it's even better that way, you can rant all you want and no one will accuse you of special rating tweaking

Apparently, it really is a personal disconnect )

Combinator:

The agent exchange would keep the whole top of the pack free servers and office comps at throwaway rates, that would make it worse for you.

Nah, they'd get greedier too, and raise prices until the workload dropped.

But the competition would certainly get higher.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Yes, the supply is in oversupply, so they regulate, a little bit each, so as not to go away.
When will Renat finish the chess engine? There, the demand will grow! ;)

Комбинатор:
Encourage me to answer frequently, and on Monday the profits will be slashed =)))

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
When will Renat finish the chess engine? There will be an increased demand! ;)

What use is it?

Is there a bot chess-for-money scavenger hunt going on somewhere on the net? )

If only the cloud could be tied to poker )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

What use is it?

Is there a bot chess-for-money scavenger hunt going on somewhere on the net? )

Imagine two people playing chess and both counting on cloud resources, and an endless game of perfect moves to feed the entire cloud.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
If only the cloud could be linked to poker )
Well, what's the problem? It's just a matter of understanding what to count, and it's not hard to program.

I support the idea of an exchange-based pricing of computing resources. The market is the fairest and most efficient valuer. Amazon does exactly that, as far as I know.