Where's the money, Zin? - page 6

Vladimir Zubov:

So the rules should be supplemented by a point that if the conditions of use of the site are contrary to local law, then all responsibility for possible violations falls on the end user.

P.S. They can make any kind of law in the local legislation, there's nothing to be surprised about and the whole world should adjust in a friendly manner?

Can you imagine if you come to Holland and tell a weed seller that it's against the law in my country, just because you saw a sign in your native language and decided to sue them, how would they look at you?

Or go to a brothel in Germany and start crying about how awful and immoral it all is, and you go to court when you get home).

Online is different, they provide their services in Russia, we do not go to them. We have to adjust.

They are blocking websites for nothing these days.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Online is different, they provide their services in Russia, we don't go to them. We have to adjust.

They're blocking websites for nothing these days.

Where is this RF territory? On the com domain?

All they can do is block Russians from accessing the site.

And we'll have to sue in MQ jurisdiction.

Vladimir Zubov:

So the rules should be supplemented by a point that if the conditions of use of the site are contrary to local law, then all responsibility for possible violations falls on the end user.

P.S. They can make any kind of law in the local legislation, there's nothing to be surprised about and the whole world should adjust in a friendly manner?

Can you imagine if you come to Holland and tell a weed seller that it's against the law in my country, just because you saw a sign in your native language and decided to sue them, how would they look at you?

Or if you go to Germany, to a brothel and start complaining about how awful and immoral it all is, and you will go to court when you get home).

Why don't you adjust to American law then? Not even a UN decision is authoritative for them if it contradicts their own laws.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

And they will have to sue in the MQ jurisdiction.

Under Russian law, the court is in the jurisdiction in which the crime was committed. And every normal country has such laws.

The argument is useless. All I will say is that you don't go in your own way ...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

And they will have to sue in the MQ jurisdiction.

They are in my computer )

That's what I was talking about, blocking.

I don't need all these blockages and courts, I don't want to do that

Vladimir Zubov:
The argument is useless. All I will say is that you don't go into someone else's house with your own mouth ...
Can you go into someone else's pocket (or computer) with your charter? )

Vladimir Zubov:
There's no point in arguing. All I will say is that you don't go into someone else's monastery with your own mouth...

It has finally come to my attention that you have to work in Russia in accordance with Russian law.

Thank you for understanding!

Sergey Chalyshev:
Under Russian law, the court is in the jurisdiction in which the crime was committed. And every normal country has such laws.

What makes you think that MQ (and their website) are in the RF?

Or are you serious about "in my computer"? ;)

In general, the argument is pointless, and it is not the first on this subject. Search the forum, there have already been those who want to sue...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I installed MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent not so long ago. Everything was fine agents work, the pennies drip.

Everyone is happy, except for a few things(1, 2 ), but that's the little things.

And so I ended up in the bathhouse. I was in a bathhouse. What a pity, agents were working, but the money was not paid. And the cheeky SD said those in the bath, those do not pay (this is figuratively, but the essence of that, you in the bath, go with the wood).

So I have a few questions. Is this some kind of flaw? Am I somewhere misread the rules about agents and bania? Will it always be like this? And where is the money (pennies, but my computer tried)?

Maybe it makes sense to ask a question to the "MONEY", to find out what they think about it? I am not ruling out the possibility that this situation could have been caused by some elementary mistake. And the BOD service simply does not allow for this to happen and is supposedly vigilant about the company's interest.