Where's the money, Zin? - page 2

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
The message is right, you can't do it without rules, but... Sanek, you made more money than your agents did in a week by creating this topic and adding 3 comments there ;)

Also true, but it's not the money I'm baking for, it's the fact that there's no warning. )

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
The message is right, you can't do without rules, but... Sanek, you made more money in a week by creating this topic and adding 3 comments there than your agents did ;)
It's been a long time since I got paid for a post.

I suggest the banned man also pay for the sauna, the restaurant and the needy... treatment....

In general, I would make something like an agent exchange.

It might already exist, but in a hidden form.

The MC's idea is: "your resources are idle anyway, and this way you can earn a little money on them".

but damn it, our resources use less energy when they're idle.

Besides, if you can use your resources without notifying the user, where is the guarantee that all tasks are paid for?

Комбинатор:
They don't pay for posts any more.

They don't pay for posts, they pay for ratings, and ratings go up by posts.

ZS: it seems, but the MC can turn off post fees individually )

So I've been cut off )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

In fact, I'd make something like an agent exchange.

An agent exchange would hold all the top of the pack with free servers and office computers at throwaway rates, it would make things worse for you.

Комбинатор:
Well, then I've been cut off.)
Nah, you just don't notice, I guess. Once a week there is a charge, on a Monday or so.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Nah, you just don't notice, I guess.
No ) The last accrual was in December 2014. In principle, it's even better, you can rant all you want and no one will accuse you of special ranking manipulation.

Комбинатор:

The agent exchange will hold the entire top of the pack with free servers and office computers at throwaway rates, it will be even worse for you.

Yes, they've started distributing tasks, the freeloaders have gone, and the more expensive ones are left.

You got a problem left? You got to solve it, buy it. No?! Wait until the freeloaders get free.

Then the market will really sort everything out, instead of"from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs".

ZS: But here I see that not everything is so simple, so let it be as it is )