SOT - page 8

-Aleks-:
There, where is that? The report is weekly and published on 10.03.2015 for the previous week - 02.03.2015 to 06.03.2015.
The report date is 10 March, but it appears on the internet at the earliest in practice, on 13 March or Monday. And now look where the price was on March 13)

forexman77:
The report date is March 10, but the earliest it appears on the internet in practice is March 13 or Monday. And now look where the price was on March 13)
So you have to look for a source to get the report in time...

mmmoguschiy-new:
If there's someone you can open up to, why not open up? You might as well say the opposite ;)

Better give your thoughts on the market) And I recommend reading Larry Williams' books for starters. There are only two in Russian. And you have to read at least 40 books, I'm serious. It is difficult, but it is necessary. Out of them you will have 2-5 meaningful ones.

But only when you have read them all will you understand.

Then we'll take it apart in detail.

-Aleks-:
There, where is it? The report is weekly and published on 10.03.2015 for last week - 02.03.2015 to 06.03.2015.

The report for 10.03. covers the period from 04.03 to 10.03 inclusive, published 14.03, for 17.03 from 11.03 to 17.03 inclusive, published 21.03.

TAM is in the report, the data highlighted in red rectangle.

-Aleks-:
So you have to look for a source to get the report in time...
You can't get it sooner. It's the agency that produces it itself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Clearly right - if there's someone to open up to, why not open up? You might as well say the opposite ;)

Tell us - we'll listen.

Last chinese for the post.

-Aleks-:
So you have to find a source to get the report on time...
Why is it untimely after three days? On April 10 and 14, the price updated to a low before rising, and we knew about the purchases in mid-March. How much more timely)

Strange, I haven't looked at the reports in a while... honestly.

Now I decided to enter UK_OIL and US_OIL.

And I think I will close the profits of these two pairs by the end of 2015 in good profits.

Tell me, what do you see in these reports, which you have on all the links...

СОТ
СОТ
  • www.mql5.com
Поэтому и решил попробовать разобраться сам, ключевое слово попробовать. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Strange, I haven't looked at the reports in a while... honestly.

Now I decided to enter UK_OIL and US_OIL.

And I think I will close the profits of these two pairs by the end of 2015 in good profits.

Tell me, what do you see in these reports, which you have on all the links...

Right thinking. You can see that below 41-40 will not be allowed, and I don't think it will be below 45 either.