SOT - page 15

Evgeniya Balchin:
Links to reports, you can look at my profile, if interesting.

dlia nachala proshu poghenia za translit no pechat v eto na virtualnoi klaviatyre zanimaet ochen dolgo vremeni...

looked but no answer to my question, mojet ya ne 1 takoi kogo eto smutilo,,,,

here issilka to istoricheskie dannie, tam tak je est otcheti za poslednie chisla, vse akyratno arganizovano, no vot vot menia poka postavilo v neki typik i ya neogy razobratsa

http://www.cftc.gov/MarketReports/CommitmentsofTraders/HistoricalCompressed/index.htm

tam gde napisano -

Traders in Financial Futures ; Futures-and-Options Combined Reports:

tam lejat otchrti po finansovim instrumentam - valuta, indeksi i prochee, bez metallov korov i kukuruzi, dlia primera ya vzual informaciu po CAD iravnil s

Future-and-Options Combined Reports: - tyt presdtavlen otchet po VSEM fiuchers, v tom chisle i po valute i po nashem vziatomy v primer CAD

kto mne interesno, hotia i total open interest i sovpadaet, to kak on razbit na kategorii i kakie dannie tam ykazani ne daet mne pokoia potoma

kak hot i sum odinakovaia stoit v kolonke - pouti vse ostalnie chiseli raznie i kak bi ya i vichital i skladival - niche ne shoditsa, poluchaetsa chto to okolo

but t.k. total open onterest t.e. sum of all contracts match to i drugie sums doljni be kak to sviazani...but kak ya poka ne mogy poniat

mojet y kogo to est est misli poetry povody

404 Page Not Found - CFTC
  • www.cftc.gov
We’re sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page may have been renamed. You may wish to: Browse or search our site by starting from the home page: www.cftc.govConsult our sitemap for a list of the primary pages on the siteWhen you find the page you’re looking for, remember to update...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
where to dig
The cemetery).

In the euro we see in the report that IO is down by 10k, speculators are in shorts, and traders are in shorts.) I think that if IO is down, then they took money out of the market, what shall we wait with this report next week?
Files:
image.jpg  159 kb

Vasiliy Smirnov:
The cemetery).
There's always time for that

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
In the euro there is a report : where we see that OI has fallen by 10k , speculators are in the shorts , and traders are in the shorts ) As I understand if the IO is down, it means that money has been withdrawn from the market, what should we expect with such a report next week?

WAT...?

commercial in longah a non-commercial in shortah , esli OI padaet to jdat osobo nechego...dengi yhodiat

wantsome44:

WAT...?

commercial in longah a non-commercial in shortah , esli OI padaet to jdat osobo nechego..dengi yhodiat

Please write your messages in Russian or use online transliterators.

wantsome44:

WAT...?

commercial in longah a non-commercial in shortah , esli OI padaet to jdat osobo nechego..dengi yhodiat

They are always one in the shorts and others in the longs, I counted the changes in the previous report there are shorts for both conditional but the OI has fallen, so I wonder who will get flogged)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
They are always one in shorts and others in longs. I reckoned on changes to the previous report they are both conditional shorts but the ET has gone down so I wonder who will get trounced.)
the report comes out once a week and does not give information for day to day action
And as for shorts and longs - I guess you call shorts closing a position and reducingThey're always on the short side, they're always on the long side.

wantsome44:
the report comes out once a week and does not give information for day to day action
And as for shorts and longs - I guess you call shorts closing a position and reducingI think shorts and longs - I guess I know what you mean by closing a position and shortening the open interest.
you can watch every day shtr://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/volume-open-interest/fx-volume.html

Colleagues
How important is futures for a forfeit anyway ?
1,000 contacts at 100k.
It's 100m.
It's kinda like a spear for the Eurobucks .....