Windows 10 and pranks - page 7

also, google has been "reading" our correspondence and search queries for a long time, people are used to it and there is nothing to fear

it is just as likely that methaquotes is copying EAs from all over the world

transcendreamer:
spying is highly unlikely, it takes titanic resources to store data from all users, it makes no practical sense

Of course not, without an advanced decoding system and search for the words "blow up", "cum", "make".... after decoding....

Every month the volume of the world's hard drive grows by 10,000 terabytes.... maybe more...

transcendreamer:
spying is highly unlikely, it's a huge resource to store data from all users, it makes no practical sense

There is, just like in phone tapping, all the nonsense and all the actions are not of interest, only certain ones,

As soon as one of the users has an interesting action for MS, they listen to it in more detail...

Ivan Vagin:

And who's operating system are you from, do you think they scan you with apps..... you were already hinted at in one of the previous posts.... That's how all the Intel's knock on the pentagon ;-)

A virus, it's just a program, if I understand it correctly, and it depends on you in what wilderness you navigate and what you pick up and allow..... and you were asked, so don't blame the mirror :-)

That's why many people have given up on them and switched to other operating systems. Maybe finally the developers would have left it and it would have been good for everyone!

Boris:
That's why many people gave it up and switched to other operating systems. Maybe, finally, the developers would have left it and everyone would have been happy!
By 'many', who are you talking about? Do you have a website?, just look at the traffic by operating system, and, stop talking nonsense....

Vladimir Pastushak:

There is, just like in phone tapping, all the nonsense and all the actions are not of interest, only certain ones,

As soon as a user's actions are interesting for MS, then they listen in more detail...

If I were in this sharacha, I would track geographically stable correspondents who communicate with the same logins moving geographically.

Ivan Vagin:
By "many", who are you talking about? Do you have a website?, just look at the traffic by operating system, and, stop talking nonsense....
You must be used to playing around with your mobile phone that you're happy with their "innovations"! They laugh at you and you take their stunts seriously with the reckoning of the mindless crowd!

Boris:
You must be used to playing with your mobile phone that you're happy with their "novelties"! They make fun of you and you take their tricks seriously with the mindless crowd!
I'm playing with 16 gigs on 8 cores, and the video card from the syscorder is stacked against the table....

Ivan Vagin:
I'm playing with 16 gigs on 8 cores, and the video out of the sysc system is leaning against the table....
So what! So it doesn't bother you that everything flies, flies away, flies off, like on a mobile phone?

Boris:
So what! Does it bother you that everything flies, flies away, flies away, like on your mobile phone?
i always monitor on my mobile, 1 core 0.5 Giga, nothing flies off, everything runs like clockwork, i do not do analyses on my mobile, i just open close, look at the quotes

I have an acquaintance who likes to mess around, he has been tampered with three times, his online bank, he reinstalls the operating system every other week or every other week, and I have been living peacefully for three years without a buzz.

A man is his own friend or foe, who chooses what he likes.