FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 853

Lesorub:

I don't get it, it's "dumb", it knows everything...

This phenomenon is called auto-trading )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Afternoon! All the noise?

I don't know, man, maybe I'm completely clueless about the market, but... chif down - bid, eura sold... tough... so the quid is definitely up. With all that goes with it... And there is a rumor of a rate increase - albeit by a bit, not up to 0.5, but an increase! Well - everyone has his own view...

Tomorrow everyone expecting a rate hike is going to get bombed hard and see both the Euro at 1.17 in the coming week and the Pound at 56=))

I remember two years ago, a European fool raised a bet. The guy was gone for two months... no more heroes.

artikul:
This phenomenon is called auto-trading )))
Lucky ...

And then there are the fireworks this afternoon:

Vadens:
In the northward direction, the major is just the above mentioned cross.
How the hell can you be so sure? I'm on the penny stock when I go in with five lots to buy !))))

Вадим Новопашин:
How the hell can you be so sure? I'm on the penny stock when I go in with five lots to buy ! ))))
Don't listen to anyone here)

on the oande 60% Eurobucks in the sells.

That's kind of a hint...

Lesorub:

And then there are the fireworks this afternoon:

Should still push the Eurobucks down, it seems to me

Hi all.

Here's what I think would be IMHO

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3901745/eurusd-d1-international-capital-markets

bought from 1.1229 TP 1.1650

График EURUSD, D1, 2015.09.04 17:00 UTC, International Capital Markets Brokers LLC, MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, D1, 2015.09.04 17:00 UTC, International Capital Markets Brokers LLC, MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: International Capital Markets Brokers LLC. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.09.04 17:00 UTC.
Reason: