FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 421

It's been a while since the wretches came here.

This aglitsky teacher is a poor creature who has no idea about trading, is too tired to leak and has come to tell strangers who see him for the first time, and who don't give a damn about him, how successful he is. Come on, keep talking)

Lesorub:

OK, here are the real sticks...

Are you going to take your trousers off in front of every stray mutt?)))

Teacher:
i don't know what kind of woodpecker you are - i don't know any ))

I was wondering:

- tell me about an ECN with 4 digits, where is it available?

- how did you achieve such success?

- how do you fight drawing lags?

stranger:

This aglitsky teacher is a poor creature who has no idea about trading, is too tired to leak and has come to tell strangers who see him for the first time, and who don't give a damn about him, how successful he is. Come on, keep talking)

I'm going to think about what to say to you...? You really hurt my feelings. Why don't you hit "complain"? No, I'm not like that.

new-rena:
I was wondering, what about ECNs with 4 digits, where do they have them?
I've got gold with a 2-digit number - go ahead and trade.

stranger:

I just had coffee and there you go. it took me a while to realise that he was a professor. it seems that tolik's role, however, is at a skobar level.

for the poundomuchilov:

iIDLERr:
I just had a coffee and there you go. I didn't realise straight away that I was a professor.
Go and chuckle, journeymen.

iIDLERr:
It took me a while to realise that he was a professor, but it's more like Tolik's role, really, on a Skobar level.
it's more of a nuclear mix of a little bit of everything. ;)