FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 418

Karputov Vladimir:
Can you elaborate, with facts and figures, please?
When forming a new post, while on this page, provided the post goes to the next page, it won't appear there until the second page is written on the second post.

A good time. To see your first post on a new page, we do this

new-rena:

You can see it all from the balance, no fairy tale. Take/Loose is 1/50 )))

Go on plzz.

A fairy tale is told sooner rather than later...

new-rena:
When forming a new post while on this page, provided the post goes to the next page, it won't appear there until a second post is written on the second page.
OK, I'll ask a question.

Teacher:
A fairy tale is told sooner rather than later...
Gut. We'll see about that.

Myth, so you understand why you can't share with anyone?)

Karputov Vladimir:
Didn't like it.
Don't fancy it, it's a life book)

I have found that the cumulative average value of the dollar has been rising for years (5 years exactly, i.e. the average point value of a basket of major currency pairs in dollars is falling, which means more points can be "bought" for the same number of dollars).

So I'm wondering, what would that mean? Who thinks what?

The growth is insignificant, but still noticeable, 0.5-1.5% per year or so, mistakes are possible of course, but that's about it.

Andrey Dik:

I have found that the cumulative average value of the dollar has been rising for years (5 years exactly, i.e. the average point value of a basket of major currency pairs in dollars is falling, which means more points can be "bought" for the same number of dollars).

So I'm wondering, what would that mean? Who's thinking?

Giving away quid on credit, how else could it be? "Putting the world on the needle" and the corresponding domination is no joke) The answer to that is the world - a new bank... Trying to calm down - parity - is not working yet either.

So let's move on. Chapter one. Accuracy of entry:

Pick up the drool and envy in silence
Reason: