FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1574

Vizard_

that reminds me a lot... the other day that gardener from the yacht promised something for tomorrow, he swore... I don't remember what it was... or it wasn't him at all... Jamison, man.

Vizard_:
A dude lived in Crimea... He did not get a Ukrainian passport...
Everyone was shocked when he came to get a Russian one... with a USSR passport)))
Not "dude", he was a grandfather of venerable age).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The Bulls and Bears are being spanked by the Lion, look how he has called them to meet his level, they will now decide whether or not to hand over the reigns to the Bulls Everyone seems to have decided - it is too early to give the Bulls a price https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4272398/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade

Nice flubbing, Yusufhoja. There is a fresh literary breeze in the thread. I would like to see a continuation of your Oriental tale.

A request for more romance and less maths. Good luck!

18:30USUSDEIA Crude Oil Stocks change (Nov 20)10.961M0.252M

The US increased its oil stocks by 0.951M in October. And what are their total stocks?

Vadens:

Nice flubbing, Yusufkhoja. There's a fresh literary breeze on the branch. I'd like to see a continuation of your Oriental tale.

A request for more romance and less maths. Good luck!

I'm ashamed of his expressions, "schtick", okay us, but Yusufkhoja, an intellectual, professor and schtick))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
18:30USUSDEIA Crude Oil Stocks change (Nov 20)10.961M0.252M

The US increased its oil stocks by 0.951M in October. And what are their total stocks?

More interesting, would have been to see their faces when they destroyed their own oil tankers.

Alexey Busygin:
It would have been more interesting to see their faces when they were destroying their own oil tankers.
So what are the herds? The teacher could have driven them back and forth every five minutes))

stranger:
So what's the flock? The teacher could chase them back and forth every five minutes)))

Yes he could))) Red shirt ahead of the herd.

Nowadays, there are no such unicums.

stranger:
I'm ashamed of his expressions, "whispering", okay us, but Yusufkhoja, an intellectual, professor and whisperer))))

He wanted to join our club and to be understood, he tries to speak in a language we understand.

In any case, Professor, health and success! We are happy to have you here.

Vadens:

He wanted to participate in our club, and to be understood, he tries to speak in a language we understand.

In any case, Professor, health and success! We are happy to have you here.

Let him come here more often.)