FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 108

Anatoli Kazharski:
You either always fail, even if you fail sometimes, or you never fail. I'm fine with the second one. ;))

Yeah, well, you can't screw up if you've never opened a deal.

Keep telling me what a successful forum trader you are.

donHenaro:

So everyone will never make money, we're all contractors or competitors

One day I screw up, the next day you screw up, that's how the money flows from pocket to pocket

We are contractors, are you serious?) we are pennywise dust with our kopecks)), you can say you drive the market here)))

donHenaro:
Well yeah, you can't screw up if you've never opened a trade

It's another nasty method on your part as I wrote about above:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.07.22 13:55

Well, they don't know how to take this method. They don't know what to do, and they use all sorts of nasty methods to find out about it, just so they don't have to think for themselves. ;))

After all, you need to show proof. But only I don't need it. Do you know why? Because evidence does not bring profit. )))

stranger:

And why the harrier does not fall and the euro does not grow I tell you, you fools have to... (I say to you, you fools, you Jedi, you don't need to move for nothing)))

It's more like they give money to the Jedi.

donHenaro:

Jiders should not be confused with clowns

You are a faithful follower of the Master, you won't even admit to yourself that you are a common slugger)))) And the Jedi and their leader are clowns))))

GopFX __:
It's more about making money for the Jedi.
So that's the point, you're guessing and I know.

stranger:
You're a faithful follower of the Master, you won't even admit to yourself that you're a common plummer.))) And the Jedi and their leader are clowns)))
and can you back up what you're saying with some inputs, projections.... (but you're an empty-nester)

Anatoli Kazharski:

It's another nasty method on your part, which I wrote about above:

After all, you need to show proof. But I'm the only one who doesn't need it. You know why? Because proof doesn't pay off. )))

No, you don't have to prove anything.

Ishim:
can you back up what you said with some inputs, predictions.... (but you're just an empty-nester)

So I've said and shown, and for the particularly stupid like you, I don't know))))

Now I'll just watch you, YOUR inputs yesterday really blew my mind)))))))))))))))))))

donHenaro:
No, you don't have to prove anything.
What's clear is that nothing is clear to you, but you're in dire need of it. )))
Reason: