FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1910

denniss:
What's it like, range, exit?
Out - not out in a certain amount of time from a certain range.

vng_nemo: ................If I tell you that from the Globex central server, would that satisfy you? What would that get you? ............

And still a question:

I understood that the Russian broker receives quotes from the Russian Globex, and Globex, as you know, has information from the spot market and if you look at the site www.cls-group.com,то you can see the ratio of spot and futures 1850 to 39, ie analysis by CME volumes can be safely discarded?

P.S. It's already a little looser in my head.

CLS - World leader in FX Settlement
  • CLS Webmaster
  • www.cls-group.com
Our role  CLS plays a fundamental role in the foreign exchange (FX) market – it operates the largest multicurrency cash settlement system to mitigate settlement risk for the FX transactions of its Members and their customers. Owned by the world's leading financial institutions, CLS settles payment instructions relating to underlying FX...

Vadens:

And still a question:

I understood that the Russian broker receives quotes from the Russian Globex, and Globex, as you know, has information from the spot market and if you look at the site www.cls-group.com,то you can see the ratio of spot and futures 1850 to 39, i.e. you can safely discard the analysis by SME volumes?

P.S. Already my head is a little looser.

You have just made a discovery, Russian globex. Why is it Russian all of a sudden?

denniss:
You've made a revelation, Russian globex. Why is it Russian all of a sudden?
It doesn'treally matter.

Lesorub:

sticks know:

Yes, it's your sticks that confirm my fears.

vng_nemo:
It will or will not move out of a certain range in a certain amount of time.
If you tell me how to determine the range more or less easily and more accurately, I would be grateful......... but it should not be very difficult - not once in my internet practice have I seen an increase in difficulty with an increase in the deposit.

Vadens:

So much for talking......... about hedging

Shame on you guys! It turns out that in such a seemingly trite term we do not understand anything!

And VNG is rubbing his hands together like, "There! There! That's what I said!"

How do you talk to stupid girls? They say one thing, they say another, or they go crazy.

denniss:
I gave the man a simple example of hedging, for first grade. If I start to tell him about complex, diversified, with time components portfolios, I'm afraid he will get a heart attack on the first sentence, so I did not develop the topic that he does not understand just for his health.

You worry about your health! You haven't given a single example of a hedge yet. You're just ranting. And as for the rest, I'm afraid to imagine what a circus this will be.

You have already proved your dementia!

Has this been offered to look at by dickheads?

https://pamm.fxopen.com/ru/Pamm/hrenfx

There's nothing to see.

Profitability of 1.3 with a drawdown of over 90% is very cool.

oops, what are you all arguing about on the air))) maybe you should meet)))))))))